Review of Roomorama

Roomorama reviews

maxinew15
5/9/17

We rented an apartment in February and our money was taken in two days. All seemed fine until we got an email from Roomorama saying that our rental had been canceled by the owner. He then offered another apartment with beautiful pictures....we were calling this a "bait and switch" because our original apartment was now being listed, only on our week as 60 pounds more than we had rented for. Then after more than a week we were emailed that our money was being taken care of by the customer service people in charge of returns. Two weeks passed and after emailing Joanne Wong directly telling her about our Autistic son did our money show up in our bank account......From April 16th. through to May 1st. before we actually had our account credited and because of exchange we still didn't get all of it back! Stay away from this company.....it's as crooked as they come!!

alexandriap1
4/15/17

They have the lousiest customer service. They don't reply or give you any feedback. We cancelled our booking because of the misleading informations in our booking (re: number of people to stay) and when we are asking for our refund they never gave us an update nor reply to our email. The only thing they said is that they already escalated it to their payments team however its been what?? 2 weeks! And they never send us any update!!! We still need our money back!!!!!!

isabelleh6
2/25/16

After booking a flat in the south of France for 2 days, I received an email from roomirama urging me to click on "book now" for totally different dates without either mentioning this change and then pay. This is hard aggressive selling.

margaretn6
11/22/14

I attempted to rent an apartment in Medellin, Colombia through this on line broker. The reservation was prepaid. It was also cancelled at the last minute, creating a huge inconvenience for me and additional expenses. Just imagine that you are traveling, and you are frantically trying the contact the renter, whose contact info was not given to you at reservation time, from your airport of origin, only to find out that the renter has omitted to check it's Roomorama bookings, is out of town, and thusly cancels the booking. Today I contacted Roomorama to allow me to leave negative feedback for the renter, and to my astonishment, I get the one word response "wah" from the renter. In other words, after ruining my vacation the renter has the temerity of making fun of me, and Roomorama is party to it's temerity.

nancyp18
3/21/13

I booked an apartment for my trip to London in January and I don't have any complaints. I was hesitant at first since I had never booked an apartment rental before but everything went smoothly. Seamless booking through the site, the apt was lovely and in a great part of Covenant Garden. I recommended the loft to my brother and he'll be staying there for his next trip in April.

Questions? Get answers from the Roomorama staff and other customers.

Roomorama?