Roofing Professionals of Texas reviews

admin@roofingprotx.com

1 star

keiths208
5/24/18

Excellent service. The Roofing Professionals of Texas went above and beyond expectations to restore our homes roof.

Response from Freddie R., Roofing Professionals of Texas Representative
All of us here at Roofing Professionals of Texas are thrilled to hear your positive feedback, and we’re proud to be your preferred Roofing Contractor during your real estate transaction in Poolville Texas. Anything we can do to help, don’t hesitate.
troyw52
4/13/18

Vicky and Freddy are great to work with they done exactly what I needed done. The roofing team did an awesome job and finished it all in one day before the storm came in in the next day

texasp
2/28/18

YOUR ROOFING COMPANY IS SO QUICK AND NICE, I HAD A LEAK, THEY CAME IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RAIN AND FIXED MY ROOF.. THANKS VICTORIA CALL them

aaronk54
1/19/18

The estimate was spot on and the work was completed 1 day early. Quick cleanup and contacted a month later to make sure every detail was acceptable.

kristib37
1/17/18

Freddy has totally taken care of Me! Very knowledgeable and professional. I appreciate him very much!

daniels355
10/29/17

I can trust on the company. They were very kind and listening what we asked. Then they took steps quickly.

ronnies33
9/4/17

Roofing Professionals of Texas has been very good to me. They came out and looked at the problem I was having and repaired it with in 24hrs.

jessicam289
6/28/17

Awesome people. And show. Nice and friendly people. Even the after dark shows are awesome. No matter what anyone says.

rhondaa18
6/28/17

Awesome people. Professional and nice! Love that they are down to earth and friendly! Great and hard working!

sonnyg8
5/30/17

Freddie has been very professional and great about explaining any questions I've had. Looking forward to getting the work started and completed!

steveb243
12/27/16

I was impressed with Freddie being professional and explained the roof problems.

juliae16
12/13/16

Very. happy with the roof.

Still waiting to complete the painting job.

Julia

davidp271
9/25/16

Roofing Professionals of Texas made, what I thought was going to be a difficult, trying experience, into something that I can only call wonderful. Their quote was very detailed and every question my wife and I had was answered. I have encountered a few roofers and am usually left with doubt and concerns. Not with Mr. Reinwald. He ensured that everything was completed properly and went above and beyond to make sure my family was inconvenienced as little as possible. I highly recommend Roofing Professionals of Texas.

staceyd31
9/25/16

I have an unusual story when it comes to a written review. Usually it's just about a good job or a bad job but mine goes to the core values of the company. When I met owners Freddie and Victoria I felt like they were hard working people and they wanted to give us the best product they could. They wanted our roof to stand out above the crowd and not look like the same roof everyone else had! We appriciated them taking the time to answer all of our questions. After making our selections we were very satisfied with their recomemdations.
After the product was delivered the crew arrived a couple days later. It was in the hottest days of the Texas summer heat. Temps. were at 107 degrees!!!
They had crews working all over Texas....Houston, San Antonio and DFW. Freddie was trying a new crew he hired out of Louisiana on our roof. I stayed home to watch the crew and I was not happy with their work. After removing one side of old shingles they started laying underlayment and they were slow, disorganized and the underlayment work was bad! I asked them to correct the work and the lead guy ignored me. I called Freddie, he came over in less then 15 min. and after seeing their work....he fired them on the spot!
I am not the easiest guy to work for and I am really fussy!!! Freddie and I had to both cool down but he sent out another crew. They removed everything and started over!!! Let me tell you they were spot on!!! This team worked like a fine oiled machine. Each guy knew his job and they were on and off my roof in 2 days! (47 bundles)
We have a Owens Corning Designer 3D shingle with raised ridges and gables! 30 year Owens Corning guarantee and 130 mph wind guarantee. I could not be happier. I've left my roofing sign in the yard for several months because I want people to know who did the job!
I want you to know that this company has integrity....they wanted the job done right and to my satisfaction. I'm 56 years old and I felt like I was working with a company with values from the 70's! Don't mess with low bids and like the say.....Chuck and a truck!!!! Look for reputable roofing companies and Roofing Professionals of Texas are in my opinion, "The Best". Thank you Freddie!!!!!!

cynthiah48
7/20/16

Amadeo Jaramillo helped me a lot and the crews did a very job on roof. I'm so happy with it and loved the colors on my new roof.

peggym27
7/9/16

I have used this contractor on several jobs and each house was done timely and efficiently. Got the job done.

garyw79
7/7/16

Reasonably price and Scott was easy to work with. Started on the agreed date and done in two days, including clean up. No high pressure sales pitch. I wish all contractors were that reliable. Thank you Scott.

juanb50
7/7/16

Amadeo was very helpful and there for me through out the entire process. Thanks Roofingprotx for all your help i love my roof!

henric15
7/7/16

Approached at my front door about looking for roof damage. (I hate that). Then he told me he would take it from there with both the insurance and the re-roof job. I let them run with the ball and next thing i knew I had a beautiful new roof at a minimum cost to me. (I love that). I trusted them and they came through in spades. Best experience I have ever had from a door to door sales person but these guys were the exception. Highly recommended!

lonnieh29

On time and done right

Questions? Get answers from the Roofing Professionals of Texas staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Roofing Professionals of Texas

From the business

Roofing Professionals of Texas?