This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Rocket Chart

Rocket Chart has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 24 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Rocket Chart ranks 308th among Currency Trading sites.

How would you rate Rocket Chart?

“When I change sessions, all is well. I am speculating with this TS at the moment. Opening on Monday”

Darren S.
7/28/21

When I change sessions, all is well. I am speculating with this TS at the moment. Opening on Monday night also no questions. No complaints about the execution. I do not have any jitters during the gaps. Only one quote has entered - we open or close. They do everything honestly and in accordance with the market. It is a decent company.

darrens268
July 28th, 2021

calumm21
September 7th, 2021

Great service. Everything is done for the convenience of the trader to work with comfort. It is very important that there are no slippages when sending orders. Market analysis tools are very powerful. And everything is close by, including the news section. You also see all your movements in development.

cameronm247
August 16th, 2021

Experience shows that usually a broker promises one thing, and the market makes its own changes to these promises. In my experience, these guys won't try to trick you. But you also have to learn new trading techniques if you want to earn more and expand the framework of your familiar strategies.

roym377
July 2nd, 2021

This is fifth forex company I'm trying out (trading since 2009) If you're beginner trader, I absolutely recommend you this company, because there's no commission.

aileend14
August 23rd, 2021

I don't want to give up... My past experience with another broker was very disappointing. And here everything is attractive, I want to start right now. Perhaps I can catch up and bring back what I have lost...

michaela3217
August 13th, 2021

I tell about this broker to my friends. If you are afraid to take risks, start with a minimum. You will see how you will multiply your money if you build a strategy taking into account this services` recommendations.

Questions? Get answers from the Rocket Chart staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rocket Chart?

Have a question about Rocket Chart?