RobertKimPhotography reviews

robert@robertkim.com

1 Review From Our Community

robertk124
11/3/15

After one month of totally wasting my time and money on this gigantic scam, I'm a whole lot smarter. Within only MINUTES of signing up, I began to see huge problems with Thumbtack's referral entire system, which I immediately complained about to a supervisor, who was a clueless and brainwashed as the rest of the crew. Still, this referral service seemed to good to pass up. I forgot the oldest saying on earth: "If it sounds to good to be true, I probably is."

First, NONE OF THE PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMERS EVER READ YOUR BUSINESS PROFILE. This is the single most important part of the selection process, and after taking a full hour to write the best possible one, Thumbtack doesn't even bother to show it to anyone. Worse still, the potential buyer may not even be interested in exactly the services you provide, wasting BOTH of your time.

After I'd already joined, I called an old business friend who had used Thumbtack, and her reply was instantaneous: "Thumbtack is a total scam. They never sent me even ONE qualified customer in an entire month." I only wish I'd talked to her FIRST. But now that you've read this, I hope you learn from both our mistakes.

Questions? Get answers from the RobertKimPhotography staff and other customers.

RobertKimPhotography?