RoadBikeOutlet.com reviews

christophers197
Christopher S.
4/15/19

Bike was easy to assemble. Paid for pro tune and front brake pad is misaligned. The chain also rubs in the guard when shifting gears. Overall performance is ok.

billp142
Bill P.
4/11/19

Easy and informative - the bike in the video was little different than mine, so it took a bit longer to figure out the instuctions, but overall, pretty easy to assemble and it looks great. If the weather was not pouring rain and less windy, I would be out on it now!

anonymousr429
anonymous R.
4/7/19

I purchased the VIlano Balance Bike yesterday for my granddaughter. I came back to the site today and search on balance bikes and it did not appear anywhere in the results. I had to go back to my history to find what I ordered for my grand daughter and so I could purchase another in a different color for my grandson.

colleenm102
Colleen M.
4/6/19

I haven't been able to use my new SUP yet but I blew it up and it looks like it will work great! I can hardly wait!!

erinb102
Erin B.
4/2/19

I was so excited to get this for a good while, and an employee brought something to my attention that could have cancelled my order but we got that fixed easily. I've yet to see how the product is afloat, but once the water gets warmer, I'm out to the lake! Thanks so much for the great customer service!

shellyb107
Shelly B.
4/2/19

My previous order shipping was super fast and the products are great! This time my coupon code didn't work, but Debbie in Chat was very responsive and quick to offer a new one.

martind148
Martin D.
4/1/19

I had questions about how to redeem a promotion from the website and it took no time at all to reach out to someone via chat and quickly guide me on how to do it. Friendly and helpful staff. Delivery was exactly as specified and bicycle appears to be good quality and looks good.

tracyw160
Tracy W.
3/26/19

You canceled my first order?? No one called me so I have no clue why. Had to find the product again. Not knowing really what it was. My daughter wanted it for her birthday. She sent a pic of it, which I deleted after I ordered it

anonymousv382
anonymous V.
3/26/19

Everything was great but if a shipping estimate was present on the standard shipping option that’s be much better!

donaldm283
Donald m.
3/23/19

Very easy to shop, set up is very easy, the unit is very stable and solid very well made. Works great

deannaa25
Deanna A.
3/14/19

Great service to far. My questions were answered in a timely maner through the pop up bubble chat window. Looking foward to reciveing the trainer that I ordered.

johnw832
John W.
3/6/19

Thanks for the discount - it made a difference

Great customer service
Literature is not very helpful

deanf62
Dean F.
2/21/19

Site worked fine and delivery was quick. However the product and value were poor. Did not get pedals (did get two sets of reflectors), so I am using pedals from another bike. Have successfully adjusted shifting on several bikes. This is the first that I could not get to work. Bike shop also had difficulty. Bike shop also had to true the rear wheel. By the time I paid the bike shop bill, could have bought a Trek or Cannondale from a bike shop and had better shifting and their follow-up service for free.

nathanb202
Nathan B.
2/20/19

It was good. I knew I was buying a low price produt, and in fact it is performing to expectations and better, and now that I have worked through the issues (mostly adjusting brakes and adjusting deraileur so it operates smoothly.

tatyanak9
Tatyana K.
2/15/19

customer service was amazing. I've never experience such well service through the online chat with all of the reps i had. I can't wait for the bike i ordered to come and regardless if i need to return it im sure the team will help me ind something suitable and provide even more help, even though im sure that won't be the case :)

rachelm321
Rachel M.
2/8/19

I just bought a bike for my brother. I love this site, it's easy to navigate. I found the perfect bike!

tedm192
Ted M.
2/6/19

I didn't receive a slip as indicated stating who assembled and tuned my bike so I have no idea that it was tuned as brakes adjusted per the extra "professional" service I purchased.

rainya
RAINY A.
2/4/19

I received the package but I haven't opened it yet. Hopefully there are no problems and issues on it. Thank you.

angelas452
Angela S.
1/30/19

Website was easy to navigate. Good/Fair Price. I will buy from roadbikeoutlet.com again. Contact from the company after I received my item is nice surprise. Thank you for the follow up.

ilaysh
Ilays H.
1/29/19

The shipping options/part is confusing. Some of the reviews sound fake so hopefully the site and product are legit.

jilly9
jill Y.
1/26/19

came for the bike as this was one of the only places that was not out of stock. I sure hope the bike doesn't get damaged having to travel to far!

staceys109
Stacey S.
1/26/19

I am new to cycling. The website is very user friendly, helped learn what size to choose, the video was very helpful as well as reviews and question option. I’m very excited to start this new phase of fitness...will keep you updated

anonymousq305
anonymous Q.
1/25/19

Product availability shows ‘out of stock’ most of the time but changes on different screens

yorikm
Yorik M.
1/24/19

Simply amazing!! Can't complain. Planning on getting my next bike which will be BMX & Mountain Bike.

hollys180
Holly S.
1/22/19

Easy, I hope the product is a good product. We will see. I am very happy with the product and have already used it

Questions? Get answers from the RoadBikeOutlet.com staff and other customers.

RoadBikeOutlet.com?