RoadBikeOutlet.com reviews

rachelm321
Rachel M.
2/8/19

I just bought a bike for my brother. I love this site, it's easy to navigate. I found the perfect bike!

tedm130
Ted M.
2/6/19

I didn't receive a slip as indicated stating who assembled and tuned my bike so I have no idea that it was tuned as brakes adjusted per the extra "professional" service I purchased.

rainya
RAINY A.
2/4/19

I received the package but I haven't opened it yet. Hopefully there are no problems and issues on it. Thank you.

angelas452
Angela S.
1/30/19

Website was easy to navigate. Good/Fair Price. I will buy from roadbikeoutlet.com again. Contact from the company after I received my item is nice surprise. Thank you for the follow up.

ilaysh
Ilays H.
1/29/19

The shipping options/part is confusing. Some of the reviews sound fake so hopefully the site and product are legit.

jilly9
jill Y.
1/26/19

came for the bike as this was one of the only places that was not out of stock. I sure hope the bike doesn't get damaged having to travel to far!

staceys109
Stacey S.
1/26/19

I am new to cycling. The website is very user friendly, helped learn what size to choose, the video was very helpful as well as reviews and question option. I’m very excited to start this new phase of fitness...will keep you updated

anonymousq305
anonymous Q.
1/25/19

Product availability shows ‘out of stock’ most of the time but changes on different screens

yorikm
Yorik M.
1/24/19

Simply amazing!! Can't complain. Planning on getting my next bike which will be BMX & Mountain Bike.

hollys180
Holly S.
1/22/19

Easy, I hope the product is a good product. We will see. I am very happy with the product and have already used it

katc43
Kat C.
1/19/19

Super excited to find the workout equipment I've wanted!! And at a good price, I work graveyard shifts so after work just to come home and be able to work out relax then sleep without the hassle of driving home is gonna be awesome.

tanyai17
Tanya I.
1/17/19

My first experience on this site was great. All items arrived together and quickly. Bike shoes were a perfect fit. Communications was great. Ready to ride.

donnat345
Donna T.
1/16/19

Very easy to shop, but when you hit continue shopping, it kept emptying my cart, so I could not add anything.

dieunerj
Dieuner J.
1/11/19

I'm waiting to see how soon I get my product. Then I will decide if I will buy anything else from the site.

anonymousk293
anonymous K.
1/11/19

easy to find what I wanted, appreciated shoe size help on knowledgebase. I did have issue pulling up other pics of the shoe, in particular the bottom.

judyr149
judy r.
1/8/19

i Asked a question and it was answered in a timely fashion. The desk itself is really excellent! Top notch service and product! Thank you.

amandag225
Amanda G.
1/8/19

Shopping cart is a bit glitchy, it would say there was nothing in my cart, but then when I added the item again it would still be in my cart. Not a big deal, but might frustrate some folks.

leorahg
Leorah G.
1/7/19

user friendly website and a great price. I am HOPING for a great product that is easy to set up and works well so I can stand up at the office.

jeanned48
Jeanne D.
12/27/18

MUCH faster than trying to order it through Walmart. Their price was wrong, too. However, once I got it I found that the assembly instructions were hard to follow, and there was no video for the product I purchased.

mihaelao
Mihaela O.
12/26/18

Eazy, Fast, Convenient.
Bike came in great condition and was easy to assemble (watched a few YouTube videos on how to ad I am a beginner). Rides great and I love it!
This is a trusful source to buy good bikes at affordable prices.

susanm655
Susan M.
12/26/18

Great product for the price! Site was easy to order from and delivery was free during the holiday season. Would definitely order again.

PS! My husband has already put the desk up at his office...easy installation and less expensive than other standing desk options.

kerryc143
Kerry C.
12/21/18

Outstanding price, exceptional product quality, great shipping. I will do business with this company again when the need arises.

dons353
Don S.
12/17/18

I got discount of 10% after review of previous purchase. The promo forthat said a 20% discount would be sent :(

susanh631
Susan H.
12/14/18

I spoke with a very nice lady who could tell me about my order as she has and uses one herself in her job. She gave me information about two of the products and the slight differences in each. Her customer service was great. I just wish I remembered her name.

teresas299
Teresa S.
12/14/18

My grandbaby is getting the skates for Christmas so I don't know how good the material of the product is for the skates and how well they feel when skating.
They looked great and were delivered when expecting them to be delivered.

Questions? Get answers from the RoadBikeOutlet.com staff and other customers.

RoadBikeOutlet.com?