RoadBikeOutlet.com reviews

mitued
Mitue D.
8/19/19

The site is easy to navigate and the "chat" services are excellent providing the information required for bike assembly and maintenance. I highly recommend RoadBikeOutlet.com for purchasing any available outdoor products.

larryg283
Larry G.
8/1/19

The bike stand is well built and served as a valuable tool in assisting me in fixing the derailleur problems on my bike. I love my pickleball paddles!

terryt160
Terry T.
7/31/19

Four days to arrive hour n have to assemble. Had to work on front brake for a few minutes to stop The rubbing. Took an adjustment but bike rides fine smooth Now I will get it fitted for my body And off I go thanks

kassidym2
Kassidy M.
7/24/19

The bike I received had a very small dent in one of the tire numbers, but other than that, it was in good condition and 100% worth it! I have a super cute and functional bike to ride around on my college campus with and I couldn't be happier!

martya24
Marty A.
7/21/19

I shopped consistently for about a week for a bicycle and settled with the road bike Outlet because they were the best bang-for-the-buck I could find!

adalbertog4
Adalberto G.
7/15/19

Hoping for no surprises.
The bolt that connects the front brake assembly to the frame is bent and its thread is badly damaged.
I'm not sure I can trust this brake assembly. Will have to replace that long bolt soon.

anonymousx526
anonymous X.
7/12/19

I bought the wrong size bike and I'm bummed because I just built it and want to ride it so badly!! but it's ok because I'm going to buy the same one again, it was easy to set up! I can hardly wait for it to come

evelync82
Evelyn C.
7/11/19

So far, so good with your selections in SUP Inflatable Paddleboards. I cannot wait to receive MY inflatable paddleboard!

susanu28
Susan U.
7/10/19

Our son gave us the link for the inflatable paddleboard so far we are very pleased with the product as well as the cost.

tinib
Tini B.
7/10/19

I got helped from Megan and my experience with her was well. She answered my question quickly and was extremely nice about it.

rickt110
Rick T.
7/10/19

really great. used the message button to ask a few questions and the assistance was quick and friendly.

mikef485
Mike F.
7/1/19

Easy shopping experience. Bike assembly wasn't too bad although the directions were a little lacking and couldn't find any videos specific to the Blackjack 29er bike. Other than that very pleased with the product and have enjoyed riding it!

anonymouss582
anonymous S.
7/1/19

If the price is right for quality products and the service is as good as google suggests then I would shop here again.

danig35
Dani G.
6/28/19

The experience was quick and easy. The website and chat were very helpful and informative while make the purchase.

shanab18
Shana B.
6/26/19

Very happy with my shopping experience so far. I've been wanting a SUP for three years, so I'm very excited to receive it!!!

soniaq5
Sonia Q.
6/20/19

Your website was easy to use. I am thrilled about the 10% off and free shipping - I truly appreciate that!! :-)

robertm1503
Robert M.
6/18/19

If you are looking for an inexpensive way to ride indoors, this is it. The service was very fast. I'm happy !

loris432
Lori S.
6/17/19

So far so good. Came intact. Undamaged. Well packaged.

The bike was pretty easy to assemble with what little remained.
If not for mosquitoes would have been enjoyable.

The 14 year old loves the bike. Best bike he's ever been on. Riding all over the trails and bike lanes of Central Wisconsin.

Very pleased with ease of ordering. Prompt delivery. Packaging and ultimately the product.
Thank you.

michaela466
Michael A.
6/11/19

Easy check out and it came fast. Items were not worth the price I paid but better than the other prices folks were charging. Thanks

waynew148
Wayne W.
6/11/19

Everything is functional , however the manufacturer date on the battery 8/2016 (3 years old) which may mean a shorter lifespan or performance.

aprils317
April S.
6/10/19

Received the paddleboard within a week of ordering and already took it for a test drive. Very happy with purchase - easy to transport, assemble, and disassemble. The weight of all equipment in the backpack was ideal for me. The only confusion occurred with pressurizing the paddleboard as I could only inflate to about 8 psi rather than the max 15 psi.

michellec638
michelle C.
6/7/19

Great board and accessories for the price. Really like the bag for storage. Will make easy transport in my CRV.

dagmarw1
Dagmar W.
6/6/19

So far I have not been able to use my board since it doesn't inflate to more than 10 PSI. Apparently a valve gasket is missing which I should receive in a few days.
Hopefully this will fix my problem.
The SUP is very light and easy to carry.

robertc1356
Robert C.
6/5/19

I love my Vilano 3.0 Diverse 24 speed. I took it to a bike shop and they worked on it. I have ridden it back and forth to work ever since. I am happy so far.

kristiank7
Kristian K.
5/31/19

I rode the bike for the first time today and enjoyed it greatly. The assembly of the bike took a bit of time but wasn't too difficult.

Questions? Get answers from the RoadBikeOutlet.com staff and other customers.

RoadBikeOutlet.com?