Rocky Mountain Resort Management

Rocky Mountain Resort Management

Rocky Mountain Resort Management has a consumer rating of 1.8 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Rocky Mountain Resort Management also ranks 35th among Resorts sites.

How would you rate Rocky Mountain Resort Management?

“Great Company”

J J.
10/4/11

Great Company - I have been and owner and guest with RMRM - and in both cases was very happy. I have sold my property, but I continue to stay with RMRM. I ask the owner about these issues and he explained that the first was an owner that told him to run his card and it was denied for the amount due and when he called back he told him to run it again for charges and it was still denied. It took this owner 2 years to pay his back due, but is now paid up and off the system. He was also an owner that went into foreclosure! The guest caused thousands of dollars in damage to a unit, and apparently lied about the over flowing shower, but a child staying with them slipped and told them that he plugged the shower with a rag and left it running! As they always did with us they protected the owner and collected the damage deposit. It was refunded per the insurance company and the guest was pursued by them and not RMRM. I am responding here because it seems that only the complainers post on the web and RMRM is a great company form an owner and guest standpoint.

“If I could put negative stars, I would”

Stella S.
12/17/12

If I could put negative stars, I would. Same experience as others mentioned here. The owner is a piece of work and their business practices are unethical. Ranging from false credit card charges to verbal threats

jj36
October 4th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Rocky Mountain Resort Management staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rocky Mountain Resort Management?

Have a question about Rocky Mountain Resort Management?