Rhinocables.co.uk

Rhinocables.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Rhinocables.co.uk?

“Sent wrong item - not interested in replacing”

Michael P.
9/20/18

I ordered a 2 metre cable from Rhinocables. They sent a 1.2 metre cable, which was of no use to me as it was too short. I e-mailed them and they e-mailed back asking for details on the label, which I sent. Since then I have heard nothing from them. I am in the process of claiming my money back through PayPal. I should have read other reviews of this company before purchasing. I would then have seen what an awful reputation these people have.

michaelp308
September 20th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Rhinocables.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rhinocables.co.uk?

Have a question about Rhinocables.co.uk?