THE REYNOLDS LAW FIRM, PC reviews

info@reynoldslaw.us

1 Review From Our Community

jillj10
4/3/18
I hired Justin Wirth to help me with an Estate Matter and he assured me he had worked on and won many similar cases, and that he was not afraid to go to Court. He also knew I am a Senior Citizen on a limited income. I paid him $5000.00. He wrote a couple of letters that did no good at all, and became hard to connect with, hard to reach. He takes a lot of vacations with his family. I wanted to take my family member to court and he started to draw up the documents but stalled several times, made excuses, missed appointments with me, and became unreliable. Then just as I thought we were going to court he QUIT and told me I didn't have a case. Huge RIP OFF Lawyer. I have asked for a full refund and if that is not forthcoming soon I will be filing a complaint with the Oregon State Bar and the BBB. He has done the same to other clients recently. Read his Google Reviews. Nightmare Lawyer, stay away. His wife is the owner of the firm and apparently he thinks he can get away with pretending to be professional and then bailing out. This has to stop.

Questions? Get answers from the THE REYNOLDS LAW FIRM, PC staff and other customers.

THE REYNOLDS LAW FIRM, PC?