Review of Rex Art Co

6,608 reviews with 4 stars

amyp143
Amy P.
5/2/19

Search function on site is not great, otherwise a good experience. I look forward to seeing if I like the custom canvas.

michaelg1141
michael G.
2/21/19

ordering online was easy only issue was 1 item said special order and after order placed received email stating item not available and that portion of order has been cancelled

becl2
Bec L.
1/21/19

I did it in my phone and it was a tiny bit difficult. Then the canvases required oversized shipping costs which were unexpected.

danl233
Dan L.
1/15/19

Won't know if it's any good until I get it. Ordering??? Pretty easy to enter my information, no pop quiz at the end.

margor2
Margo R.
1/14/19

OK, only you say free shipping and then I spend $100 and the Items I am purchasing are not included..

orlandom43
Orlando M.
1/7/19

The shopping experience was nice and it's easy to find the items you're looking for. The only problem I had was that I had trouble finding the shopping card after I had selected my first item for purchase.

vivianp34
Vivian P.
12/31/18

You provide a valuable service in selling made to order cradled boards, your prices reasonable and your turnaround time was great. You did warn that the boards might not be perfect and they weren't. There were a couple of places where the edge of the top board wasn't perfect probably because the saw caught the wood and a couple of places where a bottom corner was smushed. If the corner damage was due to shipping it seems you could find another way to box it, protecting the corners. In all I'm pleased, and will order from you again but would be willing to pay a bit more for a perfect product.

karenl725
Karen L.
12/6/18

I came across this product on Amazon and the ordering process was set up nice and easy. Other sites were very complicated. I would recommend RexArt and thier products.

markusf13
Markus F.
11/26/18

For internacional billing it’s imposible to fill in all the answers as if it were a USA address!

lyndah55
Lynda H.
11/19/18

Website was confusing - especially the ordering process. It was difficult to keep track of where I was on the site.

patriciam296
Patricia M.
8/21/18

Shopping was easy - was able to locate the Convexo canvases I have been looking for. Difficult to find elsewhere - so happy to find them here.

elizabethm502
Elizabeth M.
8/18/18

Some problems with getting the quantity box to accept an amount on the order page. Found another route to it and that worked.

tonjas4
Tonja S.
8/7/18

First order, easy to navigate site, easy to find what I needed. Like the free shipping promise, don't love the oversized shipping add on upon checkout.

nagwak
Nagwa K.
7/12/18

Since I am shopping from overseas and have no access to your phone , I would have liked some more info on the brushes when chosen & actual size of brush.and recommendations on what to choose for the first time ,some sizes are misleading . Its my first time do I will c how it goes . Thank you

jamess873
James S.
7/11/18

Was easy to find what I was looking for and easy to checkout. Also providing the ability to pay with Paypal is a great option.

johna1058
6/11/18

I received my portfolio on the date designated. Perfect for my needs of storing my childrens art and a few of my pieces as well. Quite roomy.

marionl39
marion l.
6/11/18

error message on order form left out that it was the captcha that wasn't filled out and was telling me it was other fields, which were accurately completed, so I had to redo form 3x and finally saw the captcha field at the bottom of the page, then it worked to finalize order

stephaniea100
Stephanie A.
5/31/18

Website is a bit frustrating to work. I couldn't find this particular set for this price anywhere else. All other websites were selling at $55, yours was $48.98. I price shop allot, so better pricing would keep me coming back.

williamr204
William R.
5/30/18

So far so good. everything displayed appropriately. However., it's 5/30/2018 and the Memorial day notice is still on.

donaldc176
5/24/18

Had difficulty navigating your ordering site, but finally got it on the third try. The order was correct, well packed, and on time.

elizabethr182
Elizabeth R.
4/4/18

New to site. Glad I found you.

My only comment regards the shipper. I was home all day, it was snowing and yet they left the box outside, unprotected by my garage.
If I hadn't gone out that evening, it would have been soaked as it changed to rain by 9pm

byronn9
Byron N.
3/9/18

This website will never let me sign in, so always have to type in info. other then that...I'm happy.

julieb392
Julie B.
12/30/17

Website very clear. Just wish shipping wasn't as expensive as it is! Customer Service very professional and did a good job letting me know what to expect. The product had some flaws that I shared already along with two photos.

jodil30
Jodi L.
12/29/17

I was happy to find oversized prestretched canvases at reasonable prices. Shipping seems to be a lot, but hopefully they will arrive safely.

latriciab1
Latricia B.
12/24/17

you were out of a couple of items I wanted, so I bought a gift certificate for myself. FULL Disclosure I just joined on as an affiliate marketer. I wanted to test your online. I did not go through my own affiliate link to make this purchase, I made a personal account direct linked from your main web address.

Questions? Get answers from the Rex Art Co staff and other customers.

Rex Art Co?