Review of Retailugg

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

anaf
1/16/09

Fraudulent UGGS - I purchased a pair of UGG boots(at least I thought they were authentic UGGS) from this website to give to my daughter for Christmas. These boots came in an UGG box with the same UGG card as authentic Australian UGGS. On the second day she wore them, The outer sole became detached from the boot itself on one of the boots. I tried to take the boots to a shoemaker for repairs. He said there is nothing he could do because there is nothing he could attach the sole to. The inner sole of the boot is literally made of paper. I have contacted the company about returning these boots and there only response is that they sell quality items and the problem must be that the boots were worn incorrectly. I don't know how you can wear a pair of boots incorrectly! My daughter's boot's still have the size tag on the bottom of the sole so the wear was minimal. I even sent the company pictures of the boot to no avail. When I told them I was going to issue a complaint against them, their response was "have a good time".
This company is a total rip off and obviously selling fake, bad quality UGGS. I paid $118.00 for the boots. I thought even if they were fake, they should last at least one season not one wear. Whatever you do stay away as this is not a reputable, professional company. They are scam artists. They are also under the site <a href="http://shoes.retailugg.com/" target="_blank"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman;">http://shoes.retailugg.com/</span></a><span style="font-family: Times New Roman;"> </span>

Questions? Get answers from the Retailugg staff and other customers.

Retailugg?