Review of Resvpro

Resvpro reviews

SITE CLOSED

raymondt
7/26/09

do not give them your card #

michellet1
6/5/09

This was a total scam! I got charged twice before seeing it on my creditcard!I canceled my card so they can't charge anymore. They are rude and could care less they told me to write their legal department.

sandrac
6/1/09

TOTAL RIP OFF. I ADVISE ANYONE VISITING THIS WEBSITE TO READ EVERY LINE BEFORE YOU ORDER. I REALLY BELIEVE THE DISCLOSER ABOUT THE $85.26 CHARGE IS HIDDEN WHEN YOU FIRST ENTER THE WEBSITE. IS THIS REALLY LEGAL TO RIP PEOPLE OFF BY SAYING THE FIRST TWO LINE STATES YOU WILL BE CHARGE $85.26 AFTER 10 DAYS. I NEVER SAW THE HIDDEN CHARGES FOR $85.26, OR ELSE I WOULD HAVE NOT ORDER THE PRODUCT. ****THIS IS ANOTHER INTERNET RIP OFF******

barbarar
5/13/09

do not believe you get a free sample. you will pay $85 for the free sample plus. this is a scam of the worst kind. it is rigged so you can't return the $85 product because you will think it is your free sample and open it. can't return opened goods.

hoyts
5/12/09

This is a huge rip-off. The web page says free sample, pay only for shipping. Well, what they really mean is pay for shipping, get another $85 bottle sent to you without asking and get charged $5.95 for an unwanted newsletter!!!
I got the $85 refunded, but could not get the unwanted newsletter charge refunded. They said that I agreed to the newsletter when I agreed to the shipping charge.

WHAT A RIP OFF!! DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THESE GUYS.

ventzislavp
4/21/09

Scam - I have the same experience with the company "resvpro".They sent a sample which had 120 mg of coffein and I did not sleep for 3 days of that,then charged me $85.26 without asking me if I like the product and If I will continue to use it. I cancelled but they still sent it.

bobbyz
3/20/09

worst business company on net - I ordered a trial order "10" day. they said on site for shipping only no other disclosures
I later found hidden was terms
the trial starts the day of order, in my case 3/2 ( I received product on the 3/8
so) according to hidden terms they will auot bill $78.00 for monthly! so on 3/12 they billed me this, I realized i did not want product, Although they calimed they sent a monthly alraedy i cancelled and reported fraud as the billing company makes no representation of resvpro on credit order.
so for 4 days i saw the product for a cost of over $80.00 for something i don't want
its 3/20 and there is no monthly product in mailbox.
also there is 120 mg cafeine in product boo who on them.
BAD BAD BAD

Questions? Get answers from the Resvpro staff and other customers.

Resvpro?