ResumeBuilder.org

ResumeBuilder.org has a consumer rating of 1.38 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about ResumeBuilder.org most frequently mention customer service problems. ResumeBuilder.org ranks 84th among Resume sites.

How would you rate ResumeBuilder.org?

“Customer service representative very helpful”

Sheryl N.
8/6/18

Xinia was a very helpful customer service representative- I appreciated her time & knowledge and consideration of my situation

“CV Maker is a SCAM Site”

SGP S.
8/28/20

CV maker is a scam. There is no free CV. You will spend time making your CV and than will be asked to pay a one time low fee. You decide to pay since you spent all this time to make the CV and than 8 days later they charge you a huge subscription fee which you never agreed to. Paypal will not refund your money. They dont seem to care. This is 100% a FRAUD. Beware do NOT USE THIS SITE. They have various websites (. Uk,. Nl,. De,. Dk, etc.) they all pull the same scam. This company should be shut down by the authorities.

sheryln11
August 6th, 2018
sgps
August 28th, 2020
johnd2881
November 6th, 2019
I used this site to write a resume. When I finished writing the resume the site requested $1.95 to download or print it, so I paid that fee. On a Google Search the site is represented as free site. It did say that I had 7 days free trial then it was going to cost $59/month after that. It also stated that I could cancel anytime. When I printed the resume part of it was not included. I tried to contact the company for assistance, but I never could get through either by phone or email. After doing a review search of ResumeBuilder and saw the other reviews on this site, I called my bank and had to cancel my credit card to get out of further payments. No one from ResumeBuilder ever responded to a phone call or an email in two days, so I doubt if they would have cancelled any subscription to their site. I was lucky to get out of there for only $1.95.
jonj94
August 28th, 2019
Calling the feds on these guys. 2 months frad billing at 24.95. Don't give them anything. Crooks, I'm going to hunt them down
angelep
September 24th, 2018
I thought I was just using a one time resume template for $1.95. I was duped and found a $59 (!) charge on my credit card. I contacted customer service and they won't reverse the charge even I told them it wasn't my intention to have a membership nor was it clear what was happening. (This was for a volunteer job!) Irritated. Beware about what you are getting into!
sarahn190
July 28th, 2019
I signed up for a 7 day $1.95 trial. Not at any point did I sign up for a longer trial. I gave permission only for a one off $1.95 payment. Not for the $59 AUD they STOLE from my credit card. After asking for a refund they refuse, even though I haven't used their service. Nicolas Cohen is a rude, arrogant customer service representative. Whatever you do, don't even risk signing up for the $1.95 TRIAL. This company needs to be investigated. My bank have confirmed this company has been reported in the past for fraudulent transactions... so why refuse to refund me? If my bank don't contact you, the coppers will.
wendyh94
April 11th, 2017
I signed up with $1.95 for 14 days trial, on 9th day I was charged $29.80 for monthly subscribe. I called customer service within 14 days for cancellation, I was told there will be only portion refund, not a full refund. That is true, it is a scam website, just as other reviewers stated.
joshf35
March 16th, 2016
I signed up for a 14 day trial for $1.95 thinking I would be able to use the templates and resources given for 14 days and that would be it. Two months later I see a charge for $40 on my statement that I had no idea what it was for. I call the customer service number and was told that I was charged because I did not cancel my subscription. I told the lady Theresa Valde (who was very rude by the way) that I only signed up for $1.95 14 day option. She basically said there is nothing that could be done and I should have cancelled it. Ask to talk to a supervisor and apparently that was not an option. Who in their right mind would pay $40 to use some templates?! If something says $1.95 for 14 days that is what you expect you be paying for! I do NOT recommended dealing with these people

There are other companies on line, but after this experience I will probably not bother to use them

By John D.

Never could get in touch with them. The resume did not print in it entirety so I called and emailed for customer support and never heard from them. The phone line is active, and puts you on hold then eventually drops the call. I emailed by two methods and never got a return message.

By John D.

It seemed straight forward and it advertised being free

By John D.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the ResumeBuilder.org staff and other customers.

Resume Builder tools help you land your dream job! Create your professional resume now with the help of customized resume templates and examples.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ResumeBuilder.org?

Have a question about ResumeBuilder.org?