Review of Reroofadvisor

Tel: 51.888.737.6635

1 star

bebya
2/2/19

If you are looking for very professional work by very polite and professional crew, You've found the right company!

alenh20
1/25/19

I cant say enough about these guys. I am really thankful for their hard work and dedication. It was done in one day and the clean up was good. Roof looks great and inspection went flawless.
thanks reroof advisor

markf403
1/25/19

I contacted reroofadvisor.com seeing their ad on criagslist saying estimates with in 24 hours. Well I got my roof estimate in an hour. It was detailed and itemized. The price was great and I really didnt want to put half down on a my roof project with nothing to show for it. So I took the supply list that was provided and went shopping for my shingles. I had them do my roof and they were there on time the day it was scheduled and finished in one day. I got the photos I needed everything went great.
Great job! Jose, Armando and Vanessa. Thanks for everything wish you and your company well!

vincep41
9/26/18

The service I received from Armando and his crew was impeccable. Very easy to work with, accommodating and quick to finish the job.

krisn30
7/16/18

Just spoke with Armando and was given great advice concerning how to get estimates on reroofing my home. Not only was he pleasant to talk with but also suggested to call him back if I still had issues in obtaining a roofer. Nice! Thank you Armando! Kris

joel246
7/15/18

I was looking to get my roofed replace but it was just so expensive. Armando and his company helped me save money and came right in the estimate cost. My roof looks great and everything went smoothly.

sarahd282
7/14/18

Great Idea!I called for an estimate received it that day and I had my roof done 4 days later. I had to move on it quick because the references were excellent and the price I just couldn't pass up!

Questions? Get answers from the Reroofadvisor staff and other customers.

Reroofadvisor?