Review of RepsUnited

Tel: +1 (646) 810 9284
support@repsupport.info

cleffa
11/24/15

Please check my order because i need it on November 27. Order # 325551362. THANK YOU

veaceslavp
7/20/15

i would recommend to any one.

miked109
9/30/14

I would honestly recommend this website to anyone! I was sceptical at first because I don't usually buy these kind of products online, but after speaking with their customer support reps by phone and through emails, I said what the hell! So I bought myself and my wife 2 watches which I just received at my door after a 9 day waiting period(rather long, but the watches are coming from China...) Boy, it was worth the wait!! The watches look exactly like the real thing and on top of that they actually feel expensive!
I would recommend this to any of my friends!

marthab17
9/25/14

Very satisfied with my purchase. The shipping time is relatively short (depends very much on the customs), the quality is up to par and the price is actually affordable for what you get.
Communication with the support representatives was excellent, very helpful and knowledgeable and the whole process was very smooth.
I would like to mention that the website is fresh and so 2014 and nothing like other Chinese websites

Tip for consumers: use the email and the live chat for a quicker response. the phone line is almost always busy.

Questions? Get answers from the RepsUnited staff and other customers.

RepsUnited?