Review of Repjerseys

repjerseys.com
Tel: 1-303-893-0552

dang95
10/4/16

I ordered two Carolina Panthers jerseys for my girlfriend and I. It was about $80 shipped, which is about 60% of the cost of ONE jersey from the NFL. They arrived to North Carolina from China in less than two weeks. Repjerseys.ru sent me tracking info a couple of days after ordering. The jerseys turned out quite nice, we got one black and one blue, both Greg Olsen jerseys and they are no different than the team store units to my eyes. I will definitely order again should I desire more jerseys. I've even gotten a few compliments already and my friends couldn't believe where I got them!

joshe9
11/4/13

Got what I order very quick was outa one of the jersey and contact me personally to fix it . 3 az cardinals jerseys great

michaelp69
1,400 helpful votes
10/17/13

I know a lot of people will disagree with me on this but this is the way I feel....

If you buy from websites based in China, Nigeria, Congo, Namibia, Iran, Syria, etc etc... a good rule of thumb is don't buy technology (phones, computers, cars etc...) and food (baby food, formula etc...).
If you buy anything at all...buy cheap plastic things like cd holders and make sure they aren't priced over $5. This goes for palm reading too.
Also when you order from places like this don't give them a credit card number otherwise you will be overcharged. Use something safer like a disposable credit card that only has $5 of credit.

PS. Don't order more than one item at a time that way your never out more than $5.

janb1
1,114 helpful votes
10/16/13

...and another counterfeit scam from China....

Questions? Get answers from the Repjerseys staff and other customers.

Repjerseys?