Review of Rentsafe.eu

Rentsafe.eu reviews

1 star

liliane7
1/16/19

Very good company if you will rent an apartment before to see it. The company will keep your money until you check the apartment. It's safe and very easy to use this company.

hannas29
1/13/19

I used the company and I am very pleased. If you want a secure transaction, you need to use RentSafe. I strongly recommend this company.

marissao7
1/10/19

You can use if you want to be protected before to rent an apartment. You can cancel any time the transaction if the house or apartment does not match the owner's description. If you have any problem the staff of company will help you and the problems will be solved!!

leticiam25
1/9/19

I rent an apartment with this company but I don't like the apartment and the agent from company send my money back in our bank account. Very safe and trustworthy company! For your security use this company, if there are some problem you will receive your money back.

laurinal
1/9/19

Best company if you want to rent an apartment or a house but you don't
see before to rent. All steps are very easy and safe. Thanks!

laetitiab3
1/7/19

You can protect your transaction with Rent safe company if you want to rent an apartment. The company help with all informations and the contract. Safe company and fast!!!

barbaras608
1/4/19

Good company if you are a student like me and you have to move in other country, need to rent an apartment before to see it. With this company you can make the transaction safe and rent a good apartment. I strongly recommend this company!

annem330
1/4/19

I use the company to rent an apartment in Netherlands. It's very easy and safe! Thanks! I will use your website on all rent transaction...

Only the owner of the house or the apartment will pay the fees for the transaction. It's very nice!!

By Anne M.

It's a legit company! I use it in a rent transaction and I'm very happy of this company. Thanks

By Anne M.

I use this company to rent an apartment in Netherlands, Amsterdam. It's very easy and safe to rent an apartment with this company.

By Anne M.

I think are other similar companies but in transaction with rentsafe only the owner pay the fees. So for me was very nice!!

By Barbara S.

Is very easy you can contact them by live chat customer. You will speak live with their agent.

By Barbara S.

Questions? Get answers from the Rentsafe.eu staff and other customers.

Rentsafe.eu?