This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Regentfg.net

Regentfg.net

Regentfg.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Regentfg.net also ranks 53rd among Financial Advisory sites.

How would you rate Regentfg.net?

“These people are internet scam artists that promise...”

Elizabeth M.
12/28/09

These people are internet scam artists that promise you loans from car to mortgage to student loand and consolidation loans. They have ripped off numerous people from a few hundred dollars up to thousand of dollars and then they disappear probably moving on to another city to continue their scamming ways. David Harper and Andrew Davis are two people that I dealt with. Please if you have had any dealings with this company and have not received any monies please contact the Orange County Sheriffs Department and the Attorney General's Office in your home state and in Florida.

elizabethm1
December 28th, 2009
ashleyc3
December 9th, 2009
my husband and i submited and application for a loan that was supose to be for people with less than perfect credit. after filling out the form my husband received a call from an agent who wanted him to fill out a faxed document and send in or give access for 700 dollars to be taken out of our account as a colladeral type thing or a lean to our house. after asking the agent "will collier" why I could not find any valid information on the internet about the company and trying to get more facts on the company mr. collier said he was taking us out of consideration of the loan and refused to answer any of my questions.

DONT GIVE THEM ANY MONEY THEY ARE SCAMS I AM REPORTING THEM TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL AND BETTER BUSINESS BUREA IN FLORIDA THEY TOOK MY 21 YEAR OLD SON FOR $800. I HOPE YOU SURE TAKE MY ADVICE.

By Cheryl W.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Regentfg.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Regentfg.net?

Have a question about Regentfg.net?