Review of RegalFloors

1 star

jcx
JC X.
3/28/19

The service was amazing! They found me an additional rebate which was nice. My floor was delivered during a snow storm and I was alone. They offered to have the delivery be scheduled for another day. The product is exactly as promised. Thank you!!

jamess440
James S.
3/8/19

Extremely satisfied with Regal Floor Coverings. Their customer service was exceptional. I had a couple issues with the 3rd party shipper but CW was amazing in his communication, support and holding them accountable to make sure the product arrived on time. I recommend them without reservation.

kellyo46
Kelly O.
3/8/19

They were so helpful in searching for the right floor in my price range. They went above and beyond and sent me numerous options and sending pictures of samples. I love my new floors!!! Thank you

kbi1
KB i.
3/7/19

We had an issue with the delivery of the tile at our residence, but it was an error that originated from the supplier and not Regal Floor Coverings or the shipping company. Regal saw to it that the damaged floor tile was promptly replaced by the supplier to avoid any delays with our installation. The damaged tile was delivered on Friday and the replacement tile arrived on Monday afternoon. The damaged tile was also hauled off on Monday morning. The customer service that we received from CW was exemplary. Prices are very reasonable!

kenh136
Ken H.
3/6/19

From ordering to pick up everything went smoothly. I could not think of a complaint with Regal floor coverings if I tried.

jillj45
Jill J.
3/6/19

Awesome experience! I had been looking for a particular floor for months and Regal found the exact product I needed. Very organized staff that explained the order process step by step. David was Fantastic to work with!

rickr237
rick R.
3/5/19

This was the second purchase I made of this flooring but the first from Regal. This shipment was so much darker than my first order from another vendor and much darker than every sample zi have seen in several flooring stores

garyo72
Gary O.
3/5/19

From contacting for pricing to the curbside delivery of my order the process went without a single glitch. Everything was delivered in perfect condition in a very timely manner. The pricing was the best I found for the the Triversa vinyl plank flooring. I plan on dealing with Regal Flooring again this summer when I do 2 more rooms.

davel325
Dave L.
3/5/19

Initially, we were a little nervous to make such a large purchase over the internet. However, our salesperson, CW, put us at ease right away. He put together our order, made sure everything was being shipped out correctly, and followed up with us at every step of the way.

What a difference! The product is "A" quality and gives our home a WOW! factor.

Be sure to ask for CW

mickk15
Mick K.
10/9/18

I ordered Anderson engineered flooring through Chris at Regal Floor Coverings. The product I received was good, but unfortunately did not match well with our existing flooring. Chris worked with Shaw to arrange the return, going above and beyond their written return policy. I'm very happy with the new flooring and the entire transaction. I would definitely buy from Regal Floor Coverings again.

hollym87
Holly M.
9/7/18

There was the problem with the stair moulding matching my flooring. CW at Regal went above and beyond to correct the issue for me even though it was an error from the manufacturer and not Regal. I was so impressed with their customer service and ability to make sure the customer was happy. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

tracym219
Tracy M.
3/28/18

I'm very happy with my flooring and the competitive pricing I found with Regal Flooring. If you are looking for the best prices on flooring, Regal Flooring is the place to go. My only suggestion would be to order a sample of the matching trim pieces before ordering. We thought the color of the trim was off from the flooring. Luckily we were able to figure out a way not to use it. I didn't realize that the trim comes from a different manufacturer, makes sense why the colors seem off. The trim is not returnable, so I highly recommend getting a sample first if possible. Other than that, our floors look great and I would recommend Regal Flooring to anybody looking for great prices on quality flooring.

pams181
Pam S.
3/1/18

Jonathon made the process so easy. The product arrived quickly and with out any damage.
I will use them again. I have already recommenced to a friend and they placed an order as well!

mohitb12
Mohit B.
12/14/17

Jonathan was excellent customer service. Thorough, clear in the process(s), and this was the best customer service through our whole project.

erics355
Eric S.
10/25/17

Chris got back to me promptly and was able to find the discontinued flooring that I was looking for! I spoke to at least 30 other companies that weren't able to get me any of this flooring but Chris found it for me in a day!! Professional, courteous, and quick! I highly recommend Regal Flooring!

jimmyg49
Jimmy G.
9/16/17

I bought from Regal strictly because of CW. He was extremely patient, and assured me about my order and shipping. He didn't have my flooring in stock and told me so. Honesty.. wow! He did everything he told me he would.
When I received my shipment the molding did not match my floor... like I thought it would. Even though it was the CORRECT molding they shipped me, CW stopped what he was doing and pull a sample of my order from his location and agreed with me. He went to bat and I received a full credit for my molding!
You just don't find people like that anymore!
Be sure to ask for CW! It reasons like him... I will order from them again and again... and sing their praises!

avenueo
Avenue O.
9/2/17

I worked with CW and I just wanted to let you know how pleased I am with my order! He was so helpful, had the best pricing and sent the material quickly! It arrived today! I was hoping it would arrive by tuesday and was so very excited when i got my tracking number late last night, and then called the shipping company immediately to schedule delivery, they said they would deliver today! Not only did it come on time, but the driver put it neatly in the garage even though no one was on site to receive it. Usually those drivers give attitude when they can't just offload onto the curb, but this delivery service was fantastic!
The material is beautiful and the transaction was seamless.
Thank you so much! I look forward to working with you again in the future!

ellenv13
Ellen V.
8/18/17

Regal Floor Coverings has an extensive selection of floor tiles at terrific prices. I had a problem with the shipper delivering some damaged boxes. The manager,Chris, was very helpful, efficient and courteous in getting it all straightened out and making sure I was satisfied. Thank you, Chris!

jn109
J N.
7/19/17

Dealing with manager Chris Paul was a delight - he was VERY familiar with the products and offered websites, suggestions, etc. He was prompt in returning phone calls and/or emails and courteous and patient with me at all times. I have already referred two other people to your company for business. The prices are better than our local distributors and the delivery was prompt as well. I am in love with our floors again!!

robt71
Rob T.
7/17/17

I had searched for over two months to find the perfect flooring. After conducting extensive research I settled on my flooring choice, or so I thought.

Finding Regal Floor Coverings was the easy part, their pricing consistently was the lowest when searching Google and their ratings were phenomenal.

I spoke to CW and instantly he gave me confidence in my choice in selecting Regal Flooring. He quickly priced my flooring choices and offered his professional opinion on each selection. I told CW when I secured my contractor I would place my order.

The contractor problems persisted for over a month. I called back several times to change my order based upon the availablilty of the contractor. I went back and forth between tile and a self installed Luxury Viny. Each and every time CW was patient and understanding. I became that customer that no one wanted but CW handled me with class.

When I finally secured a contractor CW completed the order and made several follow up communications with me to ensure the process was seamless

Making a $4,000 purchase online without physical interaction should have been stressful but CW made it completely natural. I would not hesitate to use or recommend Regal Flooring. CW offered me quite honestly some of the best customer service I have ever experienced. What an amazing experience. Thank you!

brandonr79
Brandon R.
6/29/17

Working with Chris was great, he made it super simple and the purchasing was efficient and super quick! Definitely will use him for future purchases!

skipb6
Skip B.
6/29/17

Received my order of Coretec flooring, one box was damaged by the trucking company. Called Regal, customer service was outstanding. They had a replacement box out in 4 working days. Make sure you get the driver to acknowledge the damage on the delivery recipient and take pictures.

johnm1550
John M.
6/29/17

They were easy to deal with, familiar with their vendors and internal processes and delivered the tiles ahead of schedule for the stated price. What is not to like?

billm299
Bill M.
6/29/17

I was very pleased with my experience. CW was very patient with me, I ask for probably 10-12 quotes before we made up our mind. Floor that we ordered arrived on time and in perfect order. Very happy with Regal Floor Coverings.

christophera64
Christopher a.
6/29/17

My wife and I live in Las Vegas and wanted to drive to Mesa, AZ to make the personal connection with our sales rep, CW, and his boss, Chris. We instantly had a great repoire. In addition, the price we paid for our flooring was literally unbeatable. We were so saitisfied with the tile flooring and the price that we also bought our carpet through them. Everything has now been installed and we are thrilled with how great the material looks in our house. Thank you for the great customer service CW and Chris!!

Questions? Get answers from the RegalFloors staff and other customers.

RegalFloors?