Review of RegalFloors

1 star

mickk15
Mick K.
10/9/18

I ordered Anderson engineered flooring through Chris at Regal Floor Coverings. The product I received was good, but unfortunately did not match well with our existing flooring. Chris worked with Shaw to arrange the return, going above and beyond their written return policy. I'm very happy with the new flooring and the entire transaction. I would definitely buy from Regal Floor Coverings again.

hollym87
Holly M.
9/7/18

There was the problem with the stair moulding matching my flooring. CW at Regal went above and beyond to correct the issue for me even though it was an error from the manufacturer and not Regal. I was so impressed with their customer service and ability to make sure the customer was happy. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

tracym219
Tracy M.
3/28/18

I'm very happy with my flooring and the competitive pricing I found with Regal Flooring. If you are looking for the best prices on flooring, Regal Flooring is the place to go. My only suggestion would be to order a sample of the matching trim pieces before ordering. We thought the color of the trim was off from the flooring. Luckily we were able to figure out a way not to use it. I didn't realize that the trim comes from a different manufacturer, makes sense why the colors seem off. The trim is not returnable, so I highly recommend getting a sample first if possible. Other than that, our floors look great and I would recommend Regal Flooring to anybody looking for great prices on quality flooring.

pams181
Pam S.
3/1/18

Jonathon made the process so easy. The product arrived quickly and with out any damage.
I will use them again. I have already recommenced to a friend and they placed an order as well!

mohitb12
Mohit B.
12/14/17

Jonathan was excellent customer service. Thorough, clear in the process(s), and this was the best customer service through our whole project.

erics355
Eric S.
10/25/17

Chris got back to me promptly and was able to find the discontinued flooring that I was looking for! I spoke to at least 30 other companies that weren't able to get me any of this flooring but Chris found it for me in a day!! Professional, courteous, and quick! I highly recommend Regal Flooring!

jimmyg49
Jimmy G.
9/16/17

I bought from Regal strictly because of CW. He was extremely patient, and assured me about my order and shipping. He didn't have my flooring in stock and told me so. Honesty.. wow! He did everything he told me he would.
When I received my shipment the molding did not match my floor... like I thought it would. Even though it was the CORRECT molding they shipped me, CW stopped what he was doing and pull a sample of my order from his location and agreed with me. He went to bat and I received a full credit for my molding!
You just don't find people like that anymore!
Be sure to ask for CW! It reasons like him... I will order from them again and again... and sing their praises!

avenueo
Avenue O.
9/2/17

I worked with CW and I just wanted to let you know how pleased I am with my order! He was so helpful, had the best pricing and sent the material quickly! It arrived today! I was hoping it would arrive by tuesday and was so very excited when i got my tracking number late last night, and then called the shipping company immediately to schedule delivery, they said they would deliver today! Not only did it come on time, but the driver put it neatly in the garage even though no one was on site to receive it. Usually those drivers give attitude when they can't just offload onto the curb, but this delivery service was fantastic!
The material is beautiful and the transaction was seamless.
Thank you so much! I look forward to working with you again in the future!

ellenv13
Ellen V.
8/18/17

Regal Floor Coverings has an extensive selection of floor tiles at terrific prices. I had a problem with the shipper delivering some damaged boxes. The manager,Chris, was very helpful, efficient and courteous in getting it all straightened out and making sure I was satisfied. Thank you, Chris!

jn109
J N.
7/19/17

Dealing with manager Chris Paul was a delight - he was VERY familiar with the products and offered websites, suggestions, etc. He was prompt in returning phone calls and/or emails and courteous and patient with me at all times. I have already referred two other people to your company for business. The prices are better than our local distributors and the delivery was prompt as well. I am in love with our floors again!!

robt71
Rob T.
7/17/17

I had searched for over two months to find the perfect flooring. After conducting extensive research I settled on my flooring choice, or so I thought.

Finding Regal Floor Coverings was the easy part, their pricing consistently was the lowest when searching Google and their ratings were phenomenal.

I spoke to CW and instantly he gave me confidence in my choice in selecting Regal Flooring. He quickly priced my flooring choices and offered his professional opinion on each selection. I told CW when I secured my contractor I would place my order.

The contractor problems persisted for over a month. I called back several times to change my order based upon the availablilty of the contractor. I went back and forth between tile and a self installed Luxury Viny. Each and every time CW was patient and understanding. I became that customer that no one wanted but CW handled me with class.

When I finally secured a contractor CW completed the order and made several follow up communications with me to ensure the process was seamless

Making a $4,000 purchase online without physical interaction should have been stressful but CW made it completely natural. I would not hesitate to use or recommend Regal Flooring. CW offered me quite honestly some of the best customer service I have ever experienced. What an amazing experience. Thank you!

brandonr79
Brandon R.
6/29/17

Working with Chris was great, he made it super simple and the purchasing was efficient and super quick! Definitely will use him for future purchases!

skipb6
Skip B.
6/29/17

Received my order of Coretec flooring, one box was damaged by the trucking company. Called Regal, customer service was outstanding. They had a replacement box out in 4 working days. Make sure you get the driver to acknowledge the damage on the delivery recipient and take pictures.

johnm1550
John M.
6/29/17

They were easy to deal with, familiar with their vendors and internal processes and delivered the tiles ahead of schedule for the stated price. What is not to like?

billm299
Bill M.
6/29/17

I was very pleased with my experience. CW was very patient with me, I ask for probably 10-12 quotes before we made up our mind. Floor that we ordered arrived on time and in perfect order. Very happy with Regal Floor Coverings.

christophera64
Christopher a.
6/29/17

My wife and I live in Las Vegas and wanted to drive to Mesa, AZ to make the personal connection with our sales rep, CW, and his boss, Chris. We instantly had a great repoire. In addition, the price we paid for our flooring was literally unbeatable. We were so saitisfied with the tile flooring and the price that we also bought our carpet through them. Everything has now been installed and we are thrilled with how great the material looks in our house. Thank you for the great customer service CW and Chris!!

geec2
Gee C.
6/29/17

The customer service was awesome! They were very helpful and friendly in the buying process, and even more importantly, went the extra mile to help us resolve a small problem with the stair nose after we installed the floor. Thank you!!

maryg322
Mary G.
6/29/17

Good follow up from sales and customer service. Wood flooring arrived fairly quickly and I was updated frequently on the shipment status. Price was significantly better than any other retailer locally and online. All in all a very good experience and I would definitely recommend Regal Floor Covering.

paulp121
Paul P.
6/29/17

David was fantastic! I got a great price and when I didn't hear from the shipping company, I made one call to David and he took care of everything and all flooring was shipped on time. The other companies I called didn't even call me back. Regal called me back after my order and also followed after my order shipped and was delivered. Great Experience!

zacharys60
Zachary S.
6/29/17

They did an excellent job with our order. I initially had some concerns about buying the product because I thought that the price was so good it couldn't be the same thing I was looking for but it was and we are very pleased with the service and products provided.

jasonq14
Jason Q.
6/29/17

The people at Regal are professionals who were responsive, honest, and embraced the highest standards of service. Low prices are important, but the customer experience is far more important. The Regal team understands the value of providing a great experience. Thanks!

bonnieg62
Bonnie G.
6/29/17

Excellent customer service. Our tile didn't arrive in San Antonio as expected & Gianni followed up with me at the end of your work day (but 3pm Texas time) to help facilitate us picking up the tile in Houston so that we could keep our project on schedule. Then she checked in again first thing the next morning. Not at all the norm in today's marketplace so was very grateful that she did what she said she'd do!

jamesc854
James C.
6/29/17

We found regalfloorcoverings.com after we got a local bid here in Idaho that was outrageously expensive. We contact them and already knew the products we wanted. They provided a quote that literally saved us thousands of dollars on the the same products even with shipping. We were able to complete the transaction quickly and received the products on the stated delivery date. Our sales person, CW was great to work with. Business done the way it should be. Thanks!

ps97
p s.

Wow!!!
What a great company, David at Regal flooring was one of the nicest customer service rep I've ever dealt with. His quick response and thorough knowledge was a pleasure to work with plus the unbelievable price we paid for identical flooring selling local for $1.50 more per sq ft with no tax. We will definitely use Regal flooring in the future as well as our builder.

danielp258
Daniel P.
6/29/17

I found Regal floor covering from a simple google search of the Mohawk floor that I wanted. I am not paid to give this review and am giving it on my own personal experience in August 2016, with a delivery date of September 2nd, 3016. From the moment I called, David gave me exceptional service. He called back when we he said he would and gave me the best price that I had been given on the floor that I wanted. The order was shipped out quickly and arrived exactly the day he said it would. The floor arrived un-damaged and professionally wrapped. I would recommend Regal Flooring to anyone. Leave the big box stores behind and call Regal for a superior product at a superior price.

Questions? Get answers from the RegalFloors staff and other customers.

RegalFloors?