Garage Flooring LLC of Colorado

Garage Flooring LLC of Colorado

Garage Flooring LLC of Colorado has a consumer rating of 4.8 stars from 13,361 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Garage Flooring LLC of Colorado also ranks 12th among Flooring sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 97.9%
13,086

• Instructions were sent with the kit but I called customer service a few times for clarification.
  • Quick shipping, attentive and responsive customer support, and a great product.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Garage Flooring LLC of Colorado?

“Great Service & Great Product”

Ronnie D.
4/17/20

Hi Justin, Just want to say thank you for your Quick service in shipping my order. It arrived in perfect order. The Floor went do really easy. Changed the look of my Garage. Here are some pictures of how it came out. I will be leaving you a 5 Star Google review Thank you again, Ronnie

“When wanting to add items and clicking keep shopping”

phyllis g.
5/23/20

When wanting to add items and clicking keep shopping- it just increases quantities. Had to do two separate orders- waste of time.

Reviews (13,361)

customer service (83) great product (54) web site (23) shopping experience (13) garage floor mats (12) garage mat (22) rust bullet (8) containment mat (18) great service (11) order (317) customer support (7) quality product (13)
ronnied39
April 17th, 2020
Hi Justin,
I will be leaving you a 5 Star Google review
garye64
Gary E.
January 14th, 2020
Verified purchase
The shopping experience was great. This will be the third mat we have tried. The first 2 where a dismal failure. I will gladly review this new product in about a month. We live in Minnesota and still expect several days and night below -15 degrees. Just be advised,the Park Smart did not want to stay set up after it had been frozen. We bought 2 the first time and both failed to contain the water.
damong39
Damon G.
September 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
Got the 2 coat poly system for 750 sq ft. Was shipped and received faster than expected even with recent issues from covid. Instructions were sent with the kit but I called customer service a few times for clarification. Each time my call was promptly answered and answered to my satisfaction. Product seems like quality stuff. I can't speak to the longevity as I just put it in, but my garage looks great.
peterd1072
Peter D.
May 24th, 2020
Verified purchase
I had a great experience in every aspect of my purchase. The online materials are fantastic. I talked to John twice. Once for advice on what to order and then to locate part of my order slowed due to the Corona virus. Both times he was super helpful. Best part my, Polyurea floor went down like a dream. Can't stop looking at it. My neighbors will be calling. Thanks so much. Duane
marcb415
Marc B.
August 31st, 2020
Verified purchase
Thanks for checking in and being concerned about customer support and the end result of your efforts. In these times when it seems everyone is in it for themselves, it is very refreshing that we still have individuals/businesses respecting the concept of hard work, a good product and excellent customer focused support and with pride of made in USA! Every time I called in, I was treated in the best possible way from everyone who answered the phone.
tonyt427
Tony T.
May 29th, 2020
Verified purchase
Applying the product today and looking forward to seeing the final results. So far - all good. Customer Service was great in helping track my order and everything received as advertised. I had done a big box store epoxy coating at my old house 18 years ago and was disappointed in how the product performed. Looking forward to a much better result with your polyurea product!!
gordoni19
Gordon i.
July 14th, 2020
Verified purchase
Easy to find stuff on the website and place order.

Good product! This is our second installation replacing an older BLT mat. The only issue was the material being rolled with the top side out. This stuff is heavy and made it difficult to unroll. I contacted Justin on this matter and the manufacturer had changed methods. Not a big deal but rolling with the bottom side out would make installation much easier.
davide792
David E.
February 24th, 2020
Verified purchase
Excellent product and fast response. Ordered Monday and shipment received Thursday! Easy installation and looks great - made a real difference in garage appearance. Received a personal email from company President to ensure I was a valued customer and personal contact for him if I was not totally satisfied. I highly recommend this company. David Ervin, Major USA, Retired
markc1927
Mark C.
August 24th, 2020
Verified purchase
The items was perfect very easy to install me and my wife enjoyed spending time to finish our garage. We had some tiles that was missed to delivery but they corrected it ASAP, as in so asap that they included my other order with it so the i didnt have to wait longer on tiles that i needed more.

Kudos to customer service the president of the company to handle it as well.

Thank you Garage Flooring!
donnag452
Donna G.
March 2nd, 2020
So Far its Great!!!!
I love the product and the price is the most fair I have found anywhere!!!!
I purchased 3 of these mate's last year and they work great.
I live in the Colorado Mountains and this keeps the road debris contained in my garage. I wet vac the water out of the mat as needed and before it spills over, Sometimes my car is coated with Ice and snow after a long drive. This is the best one I have found.
I just bought 2 new ones to park our bob cat on at our shop. It is working great as well.
danp141
Dan P.
June 17th, 2020
Verified purchase
Informative website and easy to order. Excellent communication. President emails you right after order with his personal contact info. Had a question for him early one morning and received a response within minutes. Excellent service. Highly recommend using this company.
robertc2455
Robert C.
February 27th, 2020
Verified purchase
Great site, great product selection. Fast shipping, and high quality product. Seems to work fairly well at catching melted snow off of my pickup in my heated garage. Wish it had a little more capacity, hence the 4-star rating. 5 stars for garage flooring co.
davidy70
David Y.
September 8th, 2020
Verified purchase
I spent months asking questions on different options and Garage Flooring was always thorough and helpful. When it came time to finally make a decision I had no hesitation to use them. Quick shipping, attentive and responsive customer support, and a great product. 10/10 would recommend.
donalds532
Donald S.
February 26th, 2020
Verified purchase
The product met all expectations and the customer service was exceptional. One of my packages was lost by UPS. I contacted the owner directly and received a response within minutes. The problem was addressed immediately with UPS and I had another package on the way in 24 hours. Can't ask for a better response than that. I will definitely be doing business with Garage Flooring again.
justink105
Justin K. – Garage Flooring LLC of Colorado Rep
Thank you! I am ALWAYS happy to help! That is why I send EVERY customer my personal cell phone number and email address.
patrickr96
Patrick R.
July 14th, 2020
Verified purchase
Great service. Fast shipping. Called twice. Once adding additional samples, once making sure I'd get the 3' edge pieces. Both times phones were answered promptly and directly by a person! And issues were happily taken care of.
mattr381
Matt R.
August 24th, 2020
Verified purchase
Great product and fun installation. Just have a few more tiles to buy. Male edge pieces that shipped didn't match and I need to return them.

Nice communicating with Justin. Thanks for your help!
thomasl265
THOMAS L.
April 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
Great job by Garage Floor LLC. The product fit perfectly, arrived as promised. I have only good things to say about this company. Thanks for your great service.
maryr1350
Mary R.
July 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
Very user friendly website and I like the design plan feature. Our complete order arrived in a timely manner. Communication from the company was excellent.
jasonw838
Jason W.
May 17th, 2020
Verified purchase
We received our two custom cut rolls of garage flooring quickly, the product is great and installed easily. An all-around great experience.
jeffh773
Jeff H.
March 8th, 2020
Verified purchase
Fast ship and mat is nice construction. Unfortunately, it hasn't snowed since received so I haven't seen it in action yet. :-)
elezak
Eleza K.
February 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase
You have great product I’ve ordered 2 mats in the past. My only suggestion as a shopper looking to see the price difference in the different mats it would be nice if in addition to them having their own pages there was a link to see them all listed and their prices as going into each link just takes extra time when as a consumer I’m looking based on price for my needs and don’t care about ribbed or coin as I flip mine over for use under dog kennels in the house :)
dylann31
Dylan N.
May 17th, 2020
Verified purchase
Great service. Product shipped immediately and arrived quickly. Good communication and I would not hesitate to purchase from this seller again.
jamesf1596
James F.
May 8th, 2020
Verified purchase
Easy instal, my wife did most of the actual layout and snap ins. Anyone can do this....Turned out great. Highly recommended!!
timl331
Tim L.
March 13th, 2020
Verified purchase
Great product and great customer service. The tiles were so easy to put together my seven year old granddaughter did almost 150 tiles by herself. Definitely would buy again!
diegov29
Diego V.
September 9th, 2020
Verified purchase
The mats came stretched out due to the tube being bend. They don't look right due to the stretch. Very disappointed in the final product. The purchase was simple and updates were given as expected but product was stretched out and does not look right on the floor after a few days of letting settle down which appears that product is stretched out for good.

Questions? Get answers from the Garage Flooring LLC of Colorado staff and other customers.

Garage Flooring LLC of Colorado (Garage Flooring) is a leading online retailer of garage flooring and containment mats. With free shipping, expert advice and an easy 30-day money-back guarantee, we simply and fairly take care of our customers each and every time. Every customer who places an order with the company gets an email with Justin's personal cell so they can let him know if they need assistance. We feature the TruContain containment mat which is the best selling containment mat in North America based on known sales numbers.

Business History

Justin & Riina Krauss originally started Garage Flooring in 2011 after Justin's non-compete expired from a previous garage flooring company. In 2012 they took on partners and the business grew to a multi-million dollar organization. In 2018 Justin & Riina purchased back GarageFlooringLLC.com and other assets of the company. Now owning 93% of the company, Justin and Riina strive to bring high end, affordable garage flooring products to your door.

justink105
Justin K.
Managing Member
Justin started in the home improvement industry at the age of 14 working for the family lumberyard. It was there is Grandfather taught him about work ethic, customer service, and quality products. From there Justin went on to work for distribution, then as a regional manager for a metal roofing manufacturer and in 2001 Justin entered the world of eCommerce. With the exception of a short period of time where he was under a non-compete, Justin has been a constant force in the garage flooring industry and continues to work to make his company and the industry as a whole better. You will also find Justin active on garage forums.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Garage Flooring LLC of Colorado?

Have a question about Garage Flooring LLC of Colorado?