Review of Referrizer

Tel: (954) 271 1439
info@referrizer.com

stevene137
7/13/19

Customer service has been spot on! I needed a work-around for a TEXT campaign that utilized components of an Email Campaign Content and want to thank Ena for her patience in showing me how to accomplish this... saved me several hours !

jackb419
6/27/19

Ever have a bad day, like there's a dark cloud hanging over your head? Does everything throughout the day piss you off?
Well then lets vent! Because once you vent, let your frustrations out that you broadcasted throughout the world, ahh finally make you feel good. There, I finally got it off my chest. But wait, the next day I realized all the turmoil was actually created by my dumb ass mistakes. How could I be such an idiot! Boy that just burns me up.
Great I just started off festering on having another bad day...
Moral to the story - once you post something in a negative light you won't be able to correct your story and make it right... HAVE AN AWESOMELY POSITIVE DAY

lorinp3
6/24/19

Beware! They are great at sales and when it comes to customer service they are the worst. Do not fall for their false promises and if you ever want to speak to someone forget it... they have no real interested in their clients beyond their wallets.

jennifera182
10/22/17

Honestly, I was skeptical at first because I wasn't sure if it was a scam, pyramid scheme, or a dead end. There are so many out there that it can make anyone nervous. However, I decided to give it a chance and I have been happier with this career choice than any other in my entire life. Everyone is always there to help you at every turn. Management listens to feedback and works to build the success and happiness of the employees at each turn. I'm glad to be here and would recommend it (and have) to others I know.

elijahb42
7/25/17

Awesome job, great people, great team, great CEO.Helping each other, supporting all the time, flexible time work. I would recommend it to everyone.

elliotb41
7/23/17

I'm currently an Appointment Setter in Referrizer and I cannot express how good it feels. I work from home and still I feel receive Great training, coaching, resource, transparency of information there. All leads are great and dialer is very fast. I'm easily able to make it my secure monthly income and there's an amazing sense of leadership in the community.

bellag11
7/22/17

Really personable, professional company, excellent array of services. These folks really care about their clients success! Glad I purchased.

franm22
7/21/17

Great company to work with! Everyone lifts everyone else up and everyone encourages each other, it's a great team atmosphere!

gregk45
7/21/17

Transparent across the board. No guesswork about how to be successful. Conference calls are encouraging and motivational. Clients like the innovative approach to grow their business through referrals.

shawnk35
7/21/17

Work from home, flexible working hours, making clients happy with a great product, great team. What more can you ask for.
Constant personal and professional development. Wouldn't change anything so far!

Tip for consumers: If you are looking for a company where you can grow, this is the place for you.

bjp6
7/21/17

Working with Referrizer is an awesome experience! Everyone is so positive all the time and very supportive! This company is also incredibly innovative! The company leaders are always developing new tools and new aspects to the product that are extremely effective. I would not work for a business that had a product that I did not believe was a good product... Referrizer definitely has a winner with their software and system and can truly take any business to the next level with the product. Working for them is great as well in that they always offer different bonuses and are always looking to help the employees achieve their best, which results in personal and business growth! We all have direct access to the CEO, Andre, who is very personable and does a fantastic job of taking care of his employees as well.

seank53
7/20/17

When I first started working with Referrizer in 2014, I was very skeptical of the company and its claims. With so many scams out there, it's hard to know whether the opportunity is real. For instance, when I work with someone I want to be sure that they are not just interested in making a quick buck but are truly concerned about delivering on the product or service. I have found that the founder Andre is very passionate about delivering latest and most cutting edge marketing tools to Referrizer's clients. He is constantly innovating with his genius team of developers on how they can improve results for the clients. The support team is also amazing. The support team has been the backbone of Referrizer since Day 1. They have miles and miles of heart and are always willing to go above and beyond for the client. It has been an honor to work with the Referrizer team over the past three and a half years and I am looking forward to many years to come.

qq22
7/20/17

This is definitely a great opportunity. I absolutely love working for Referrizer. Our team is full of strong producers and I like that. It reminds me of getting on board with Google somewhere in their first 10 years. #Blessing

alexb222
7/20/17

Fantastic company to work for. I've been around the block and they have the perfect combo of flexibility and potential....They train you, supply the never ending lead source, support you and want to see you advance even more than you might want.
The team becomes your family and are constantly (virtually) high five-ing you on your progress.
The company is growing by leaps and bounds every single day and I have coworkers around world so it's never a boring day at Referrizer. I'm glad I made the choice to work for them. Andre is a stand up guy who really cares about every single employee and that's something you don't find at other companies. Good luck and enjoy the ride.....

tarinab
7/20/17

This is the best job I've ever had! Your growth potential is Limitless. Everybody within the company is amazing it feels like a close-knit family. I know I can always count on others for any kind of support that is needed. I also love working with all of our amazing clients who are business owners! They bring us a valuable feedback on how to make their job easier as well as obtaining our goal of constant evolution and striving towards always making things better. I love knowing that I have a hand in helping them obtain their dreams!

beatrizb6
7/20/17

I recommend Referrizer to any business that wants to grow. They make it easy. Once you set it all up you just sit back and watch the system work for you. All my clients are selling my services for me. I will plan to be use this system a long time. My goal is to be able to use it for free. If you need customer referrals this is how to get them.

katee31
7/20/17

I know from first hand experience that Referrizer is a legitimate company that treats their employees with respect and delivers on their promises! My husband and I both work for the company and have been treated with respect from day ONE. We have meetings with the CEO on a daily basis where our feedback is heard and implemented. I have made suggestions, through private message, to the CEO and then immediately received a call from Andre (CEO of Referrizer) to get my input on the best way to implement the changes I suggested.
Working for Referrizer has given us the freedom to travel. We just finished a 6 month trip in our RV traveling the United States and are heading to Europe in the fall! :-)
As far as the system goes: I chose to work for this company because I LOVE the automated referral system! My husband and I have had our own small business and could see the power of this platform and it's ability to help small businesses grow.
Feel free to check us out: https://www.referrizer.com/signup/demo?aff=58cafab3df192&sac=58802ee31d8ea
and don't forget to read our 146 (as of today) FIVE STAR Google reviews!

metzm
7/20/17

Great people and great system. Referrizer is amazing and can be recommended to all businesses. The system is so powerful that and it really helps business owners in saving time and money thus focusing on the core of the business. the platform is very simple and user friendly very easy to navigate and it provides all the statistics that you need, very transparent. The customer support is also great, they're just one call and text away, they're very efficient and expert in what they're doing.

kevinm288
7/20/17

Referrizer is a very powerful referral marketing multi-platform system that makes it easy for local businesses to grow as fast as major brands based on the automation aspect of it. Not only does it provide ten business solutions in one total package that saves companies time & money, but it's also a great company to work with as an independent sales contractor because the support, energy, and overall positive atmosphere of the team here creates a winning culture that becomes contagious!! Working online from home gives one the freedom & flexibility you can't get working at a traditional call center and the opportunity to make lifetime residual money is priceless!! I would recommend them to any serious sales professional looking to be independent because the product they provide to companies is unprecedented so it makes it easy & exciting to sell!! This is what the future of marketing looks like!!!

essioc
7/20/17

It's really helpful for any business! If you want your customers to spread the word for you, you should tri this.

angelad115
7/20/17

First of all there are morning meetings everyday. You can skype anyone in the company or talk to them at any given time. There is no schedule, I work when I want to. If you do not have a dialer then how are you supposed to make calls to contact people. The dialer is there for a reason, compliance. Calls must be recorded to maintain legal compliance. Your home phone and cell phone can not be recorded for your protection as well as the company's protection. The recorded calls are for everyone's protection, including the customer's. As far as the 1099 versus the W-2 issue. You are working from home for a company that does not promise any type of health benefits, 401k and so forth. So there is no issue with being a sub-contractor. In fact, in call centers where you physically work in their office, they can start you off as an independent contractor for 90 days with no benefits before they are legally required to make you a full-time employee. In this situation you are covered by workmans compensation and payroll disputes with the labor board as an idependent contractor. So if you want to see a real cattle herd call center go work in one that will only keep you for a few days or weeks unless you make quota because they usually pay you an hourly rate, which eats up payroll when you are not productive, and promise high commission payouts when you reach a certain tier, which is very difficult to do. Those places set those pay scales up in a way to make it hard to attain to make money. Since I have been with this company there have been no demands placed upon me, and nothing required that would skirt the legalities of being an independent contractor. I have received pay as promised and in a timely manner.

tesan
7/20/17

I have worked a wide variety of sales jobs and this is definitely my favorite. The company is so inspiring and everyone on the team is so encouraging and motivating. I'm an appointment setter and as a mom, I love that I can work from home and have the flexibility to spend time with my kids. Every day I'm excited to make calls and connect with small businesses to help them grow their business. Like any sales job, you have to put in the time and effort in order to make money, but if you do that and do it well, your income will reflect that. Everyone on the team is always available to answer questions you might have and to help and encourage you along the way as well.

justins139
7/20/17

I come from a long history of sales positions from selling artwork door to door to stock broker and I must say I've not come across a company like this, you don't work for them we work with them. I have worked my way up the ranks in a short period of time and loving every minute of it

Everyone here is willing to help and train and help you succeed beyond your wildest dreams

If you're a sales superstar Referrizer is the best company to work with

mikej220
7/20/17

I am not writing reviews often, and this time I had to say that Referrizer exceeded my expectations. Starting from their empowering culture, oprtunity to grow and contribute. Company is driven by transparency and everybody input is welcome and appreciated.

I am involved as subcontractor and I do choose my hours and days to work. I work from home and I do feel I am way more productive than I when I was working 9-5.

Keep up guys and don't ever change.

Tip for consumers: If you are looking to work with Referrizer - be ready for a change... It's not traditional american company. It's fast growing startup with amazing product and amazing people.

dionr12
4/5/17

They're just perfect and i personally recommend them everyone! I don't really think anyone other services are like them.

We are not doing appointment setting for other companies.

By Andre C., Referrizer Representative

Hi Lea P. Can you please help us understand what number are you relating this question to?

By Andre C., Referrizer Representative

Please reach out to hiring@referrizer.com and we will reply to you asap.

By Andre C., Referrizer Representative

There is NO Cost to start working with referrizer. Hiring is done based on your qualification and professional skills.

By Andre C., Referrizer Representative

No - Their Partner Up Freemium program is free for life. You'll have access to their 4 primary applications. Email auto-responder, local partner referral network, lead capture and create campaigns. Not bad for being free! http://Bit.ly/Local-Partner-Up-Network

By Jack B.

We have multiple positions to choose from. From Hourly pay to Performance based positions where people can earn $30K and $200K per year.

By Andre C., Referrizer Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Referrizer staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Referrizer