Review of ReferralCars

ReferralCars reviews

Tel: 801.999.1410

cynthiag144
10/18/18

I loved the way that Chana and Mirani stayed in communication with me at every step of the process. Excellent customer service.

jorgec83
10/18/18

Ok.I can not comment because it is barely my first day I only know that it should be good campaign with the course of the days I will see the results.

sarahm686
10/18/18

They have been great through the whole process. Excellent service. And fast response time. I would highly recommend this to others.

ludmylac
10/17/18

I love this program. It really is easy! Thanks so much Chana for getting me started. It was easy to install the sticker on my rear window.

tammye46
10/15/18

I love this business format. From the sign up to the follow up, the process is clearly communicated and questions are answered promptly. Excellent support team. I would highly recommend it!

teresaw151
10/15/18

I received my decal and applied it to my car. The bottom edges started curling and ended up ripping off when i used my windshield wiper. I have not seen if I have made any income off of it. Other than that, it was an easy process to get set up.

bradleyd40
10/15/18

Got my decal about a week ago. Looks nice on my car. Hope it works*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

georgew254
10/11/18

I am really not sure how to rate this because I never received my first decal. So I order another one and i received it on Monday it's been raining here all week so I haven't put it on my window yet. I hope to do this today.
George Wall

coreyr49
10/11/18

They are very responsive to questions and problems. I would not have them change anything about how they respond to inquiries.

debbiej102
10/10/18

I don't know much about how well this will work yet. The company has been great helping and answering questions.

dustinm82
10/5/18

Chana has been great at answering all my questions. I've had the Zoom Benefits sign on my car for a while now. I hope people see it!

shelbsc
10/4/18

I haven't had any problems so far. They are quick to answer questions and try to make sure problems get resolved.

matthewd192
9/30/18

Have had the decal for 2 months now. Haven't gotten one sale nor a sales lead yet. Customer Service is good, although they send more emails about pushing other products on you than they send emails pertaining to your campaign

time132
9/29/18

The decal is able to be seen through from the inside of the car. The service is good and communication with me is good.

pamelam255
9/27/18

Installed the decal. Just hoping that I can really generate the income I need. We shall see. putting the decal on was easy.and looks great on my window. Is this works out I will definitely tell all my friends and family.

patrickd163
9/21/18

Referral cars have been responsive and available to help create an income stream. They are driver -centric. It seems that we; the drivers, and they; the company are true partners!

philk73
9/20/18

Easy process and a great way to earn money. Computer system and programs are simple and most importantly, money comes to you QUICKLY. All you have to do is drive.

darcianneb
9/18/18

I have gotten lot of feedback from my account manager checking in and plenty of offers to purchase products such as car insurance, but so far no money from the advertisement on my car.

sharip18
9/15/18

I have not gotten any body to use the text. I have gotten numerous offers from your company for insurance and other products which I didnt sign up for. If I ever g ok t anyone to buy then maybe the offers from you wouldn't bother me so much. Right now feels like I just signed up to get offers from you instead of a secondary income.

jackm355
9/15/18

Great service and speed. I was really impressed on how fast i was processed. Its exciting to know you are setting up your residual income account while helping others in the process

georgep248
9/15/18

Great staff and quick to solve any issues you might be having easy instructions and easy money. I'm still new to the campaign but looks very promising. Thanks Referralcars!

stevenk191
9/15/18

This opportunity offers the opportunity to earn extra money by doing nothing! Simply placing an add-tag onto your car's window, and then going on about your normal activity is simply the best idea ever!

bryanj62
9/15/18

I can't leave a referral because I haven't had any type of an experience with you rather it would be good or it being bad do to the fact that I haven't had nothing happens sense I sign need up with you.

torim25
9/13/18

The emails I get sent seem by referral cars seem scam-ish. The idea of the whole thing is good but I doubt my car sticker will attract any callers, I could create a better attention grabbing sticker than that. I hope the "$100 if no one calls in 90 days" is legit cuz I doubt they will. I wouldn't

juanital21
9/13/18

Delivery of Decal as promised was within the 10 days. Website where info is kept is very professional looking.. Over all I'm very happy with the fast response to questions & hoping that it will be a good part-time income.

If this is only one of many dissappointed consumers, it appears that may have been the selling point for all of us. Thats pretty lame and not a legitimate agreement. This wont last long and hopefully this is made example of how many scams are out there.

By Rayetta D.

No, just the recall cost

By Teresa C.

I would call them, mine only took a little over a week or maybe 2 weeks tops. Probably list in the mail.

By Teresa C.

Questions? Get answers from the ReferralCars staff and other customers.

ReferralCars?