Review of ReferralCars

ReferralCars reviews

Tel: 801.999.1410

brianh680
5/17/19

Everything has been good so far. The staff there seems professional and pleasant. I can't wait to start finding leads, and earning commission.

juliev76
5/15/19

Will see if it pays off, I'm new to this . Its day 1 set up, have 3 months to try and hope people respond , I wanna get money

cesarb23
5/13/19

I need more information about the pay, I can't do thos process! But the sistem look very good! The videos on line are confuse and I would like personal comunication.

sherylenes
5/11/19

I have had it in my back window for a couple of months. I am an Uber/Lyft driver and am seen all day, everyday and have had no hits. I'm very bummed as I was very excited after seeing your videos and reading your articles.

elizabethv95
5/7/19

So far I'm still new to this hope this gets better soon. I have alot more to learn, hope to get business soon.

ricardob54
5/3/19

None at this time cause very new on this business I ill give another two to four months to see if does work the fact of me having a sticker in my windshield of my car
I am positive so just to be patient

renitar2
5/3/19

I haven't had any issues since I got started. I hope to see great results. The customer service and email information is quite helpful. It's a step
By step. Uncomplicated process.

georgiap29
5/3/19

As others have stated, I don't appreciate having to pay anything before I even begin to work. The shipping costs should have been paid for at least until I received my first 2 or 3 commissions. I would advise others to think long & hard before participating. I can't tell right now if this will pay off for me. If I actually receive a restuarant.com card, that will be the only saving grace. Then I will recoop the money that they got from me. The assistance that I received in helping me get setup & started was great but, again this was supposed to be a job. A job is where you go to earn money, not pay for things before you ever see a paycheck. That IS REALLY WHERE I HAVE A HUGH CONCERN ABOUT. I was asked to provide proof of purchase when I wrote this review to prove what I am saying is true. Well, all I had at the time would have been my bank statement & I was not providing a copy of that. Believe me, I would not waste my time to review Referrals.com if I had not done anything that I said I did in this review. I DO VALUE MY TIME.

williamc797
4/24/19

Informed a sticker for my car would only be $12 but then a bunch of add ons that I had to get which ended up costing me $40. I drive 110 miles everyday through 3 major cities I've found it strange that no one was calling the number on the back of my wind shield. Had a few friends and family call the number to get some credit yet whenever I checked my clicks I was informed that I got 0. H time I filed a complaint with customer service the only response I ever got was after 7 days explaining that if I had no more complaints they would close the file.

jasons679
4/23/19

Been with this company four 6 months i also drive for uber i also went on a road trip about 3000 miles of driving for vacation guess what no commission yet. I think this is a joke waste of my time and my almost 40.00 i put into this conpany if i could they would get 0 stars.

shekinap
4/18/19

I just started so I haven't got the whole feel for it yet but I honestly can say is that I dont think we should have to pay so much out of our pockets to advertise a company and the constant up sales is far to much and a bit annoying

austinb100
4/11/19

It's quick, easy, and mindless! They send you the sticker, and then BOOM, all you do is stick it to your car and forget about it! Watch your money come in!

edwardc268
4/9/19

I have had my decal on for a few weeks now. I have yet to receive one referral or commission from the decal. Unsure what else would need to be done to inhance or increase the odds for referral commissions.

brianc595
4/3/19

My card was charged before I had even finished signing up for the program. The person doing the videos speaks with a very strong foreign accent and this makes me nervous

paula385
4/3/19

Great communication, but I don't think that I have received anything from my window ad and it has been somewhat frustrating.

robb211
4/2/19

The contact response has been great, the software seems to be easy enough to use. I am anxious to see how much earnings can be made. Thanks for the service

jeremyd90
3/30/19

I purchased a Decal from their Facebook Advertising Link and they said it would only cost $12.95 for a "Custom Decal to fit in my Vehicles rear window" after I made the purchase then the took me to the next page where they asked if I'd like to add a phone number with letters in it instead of numbers for only $7.00 more dollarsz I added that on. Then they took me to the next page that asked if I'd like to pay even more money to make the"Decal Bigger"... The original purchase was made for "A custom decal to fit in my rear window" they never said what size the original decal was going to be before the purchase. This company didn't let me review my selections prior to purchase confirmation. This company is a scam and I felt forced to cancel my Credit Card to keep them from Stealing any more of my money.

stevenm481
3/25/19

I have not received my window decal yet other than that it would be a 5 star. I would also like to know since I have a truck can you make a decal for the tailgate

snuggleb
3/24/19

Still haven't received my order yet. What's going on? I paid for several add-ons and the sticker so I could begin making money but have not received anything from the company yet. It's been several weeks.

janeller19
3/21/19

Great Idea! I'm looking forward to the increase once I start driving again next week. I did receive the decal sticker but I had to put my car in the shop. So, we shall see how it works when it comes out.

josepha289
3/21/19

Easy to get started just like the promo said it would be. Now it is time to wait and see the results.

normag52
3/20/19

Well I'm satisfied with this business I like it with just driving my car and earning money I don't hesitate to recommend this business to my friends and family I feel comfortable

jenniferl541
3/20/19

I'm loving the idea of making money by just driving around. I have a busy life so this is ideal! Definitely a no brainer for me!

faustot2
3/18/19

Excellent services they provided cant complain just wish they offer little more money for services if having decal on my car

catherinef88
3/13/19

CHANA IS REALLY GREAT TO WORK WITH, SHE IS VERY INFORMATIVE AND HELPFUL. ALWAYS JUST AN EMAIL AWAY AND RESPONDS PROMPTLY. SHE KNOW HER STUFF.

You pay for your decal of which there is a fee and they you have the option of joining other offers as they become available.

By Mia H.

I just wait for a 5 days I think that was very soon to me

By Norma G.

If this is only one of many dissappointed consumers, it appears that may have been the selling point for all of us. Thats pretty lame and not a legitimate agreement. This wont last long and hopefully this is made example of how many scams are out there.

By Rayetta D.

Post advertising stickers on your car for different sponsors with specific numbers for them to call or text and you make money for every time someone calls or texts.

By Mia H.

Sure they have! The people running this scam are making hand over fist! Don't ask for a refund or for that promised $100 card for 90 days without a sale, cuz it's all LIES!!!

By Scott T.

Questions? Get answers from the ReferralCars staff and other customers.

ReferralCars?