Review of ReferralCars

ReferralCars reviews

Tel: 801.999.1410

moniquew33
12/3/18

Great and easy to work with, but I feel like the car decal may not exactly be so pleasing to the eye to many, and could be massively improved.

jacobl105
12/1/18

It's a great idea! Having an advertisement on your personal vehicle should be no problem for most, so the extra money is great. The staff is super helpful, and when my decals didn't arrive in the mail, they promptly sent out more and I even got an extra one. I haven't made a dime yet since my particular campaign is commission based, and no one has used my advertisement, but theres not a thing the staff can do about that. Five stars for helpfulness, and the greatness of the idea (regardless of results).

reganr7
11/30/18

Hello, I really have appreciated the help and information you have sent me. I personally, however, do not want more than one car decal. It would be nice to have an option where when people sign up they can choose to only have one decal that way we don't continue getting emails and wasting your time as well.

kennyp26
11/28/18

I've never gotten any thing. No sign. You took my money and I dont have anything to go by. And to have to write at least a hundred characters in this is like a pain in the ass to

tammyf86
11/28/18

I love the concept your company have for earning money while you're doing every day earns. This loving arrangement for a parent who has disabled child and travels alot. However, if no one ever calls what happens. I paid extra for more revenue but worried now might not ever make a dime. It took nearly two months to get my decal. I wish since I have it on the car can you at least earn for effort because I am riding everywhere w/Ad ...can not make anyone call.

jacobs233
11/22/18

UNRESOLVED COMPLAINTS AND A LOT OF FAKE 5 STAR REVIEWS. NO SURPRISE THERE! .........................

matthewd201
11/22/18

Loving doing this job, great way to make some extra cash on your own time!
Mostly drive just back and forth to work, maybe around town a little. Only recently started but satisfied with it so far.

beverlyo19
11/19/18

I was very happy with the results of my experience with Chana and all the ones involved on my purchase. I had no problems and would refer them to any of my friends or co-workers.

jessicav86
11/19/18

I just want to know why this is not working i dont see no one calling the number on my decal its been on my car since i got it and i enjoy working with yall and communicating i just wish there were more ways to earn money

kevinc519
11/15/18

I love the fact that it is so easy. All you do is drive and show off the sign in your back window. It does not stop you from driving and easy to put on your back window

thomasp285
11/14/18

Excellent service and management I'm very happy with this program. I am so glad that there is something out there like this to help me financially thank you for all you do and have done

jaredh52
11/11/18

Great experience, great pictures of all models and detailed information and history of each vehicle listed on site.

rebeccaj120
11/11/18

Everyone was super friendly and answered all my questions. They were very positive and encouraging!!

brendas332
11/11/18

I didn't get my decal right away. I contacted the company and they sent another one that I did receive.

davidr1078
11/7/18

I don't get anything about how I'm doing Im iI making any money I have seen any thing about that please let me know maybe I need a better sign Thanks Dave

ronaldt107
11/6/18

Very easy just put the sign up and drive around and collect your money, and the ad is a great value also

mistyb55
11/3/18

I purchased the car decal and even paid for the "upgrades" to get more of a chance at some income as described but after SIX MONTHS of having the huge decal on my car and driving all over the city, constantly, I have yet to get even ONE CENT out of this. Pretty frustrating.

roseg81
11/3/18

Every question I asked during setup and beyond was answered quickly, professionally, and completely by the team at ReferralCars!! I want more clicks for my ad - I do think the ad could be a little bigger AND I'm hoping for some more offers soon! The folks I conversed with were so great they could probably convince me to cover my whole vehicle with ads JUST to be a team player with such a superb crew!!

monicao37
11/2/18

I signed and kept the decal on the required 90 days.. Made not a single penny from this. I did a LOT of driving and nothing. Make sure you take a pic of the decal on your car, or you won't be eligible for the gift card. I was NOT told to do this and took it off after 90+ days. Save your money and don't fall for it!

feliciac40
10/31/18

Always very prompt and helpful! Thank you for the opportunity.I look forward to future correspondence

stevenl246
10/30/18

I got the decal very quickly. Instructions were easy enough to follow. Although I'd really like to know how I can boost sales with my decal. Any tips or strategies are appreciated.

jenniferc716
10/30/18

I thought this was a great idea and a great way to capitalize on the commute time. But after a few weeks I decided that maybe it was the area I travel that wasn't interested.

I will say they have GREAT customer service ... they responded to each and every email question promptly. And I will admit I was concerned after reading some of the online posts. But I had a great experience and wish everyone well. I would be curious to hear if anyone actually makes any money.

matte74
10/26/18

Great customer service and great website! They made it easy to sign up and answered all my questions without hesitation! Thanks for great service!

sumayahf
10/26/18

I signed up with this company for over a year and not one penny was mailed to me not even that $100 that they promised I would gained if I didn't receive any payments for 30 days

erikb107
10/23/18

Chana my contact person is very good to deal with answer questions with quick response time ,knowledgeable ,honest.

If this is only one of many dissappointed consumers, it appears that may have been the selling point for all of us. Thats pretty lame and not a legitimate agreement. This wont last long and hopefully this is made example of how many scams are out there.

By Rayetta D.

No, just the recall cost

By Teresa C.

I would call them, mine only took a little over a week or maybe 2 weeks tops. Probably list in the mail.

By Teresa C.

Questions? Get answers from the ReferralCars staff and other customers.

ReferralCars?