Review of Referralcars

Referralcars reviews

Tel: 801.999.1410

dennise60
8/20/18

Signing up for the program was extremely quick and easy. They sent me my decal and I received it very quickly.

brookea36
8/20/18

My decal didn't stick and ended up peeling on the corners so it looks like poop...That's the only issue I have had so far.

jacobb144
8/20/18

I think it's a good idea. It's been months now and no bites though, so I'm about ready to give up the decal.

guyl53
8/20/18

So far I have not seen any other vehicles in my area with the zoom benefits on the back window which is good for me. So beans that I am an exclusive item I am hoping that the members are growing.

bobbib18
8/20/18

Very friendly and helpful and very polite great attitude towards me :-) I would recommend all of my friends to do this very easy and great customer service!!

edwinr39
8/20/18

Everything is fine so far. Decal arrived, just put it on my vehicle. Wish me luck, looking forward to the new venture. Have a great day

joshm229
8/20/18

Everytime i email they reply and give great info.. They explain everything very good and work with me.. I really appreciate their patience as well

tiffanyw100
8/20/18

They have responded to all of my emails fast and friendly. They have helped me through my troubles creating my dashboard.

bobbiet12
8/20/18

Other than minor issues with log in to activate my decal and begin making money the process so far has been quick and easy. As of yet I have not made any money, but I just got my decal Saturday and have not placed it on my vehicle yet.

bobe85
8/20/18

So far been doing this for about a month no hits as of day. Willing to due this for a few more weeks to see if ant hits.

getonnam
8/20/18

The Personal Board is set up well. I was really hoping for faster results. Especially since I had to pay for the SD label myself.

johnnyb112
8/20/18

It was fast coming in the mail... Thanks for the wonderful service. You guys are some wonderful business man; keep up the great work and I also look forward to working with you guys long term!

rbeec
8/20/18

Been on the car for 6weeks even drove through nyc not one call so far..Got the sticker was easy to put on but seams hard to read from more than a few feet hard while driving only saw one othe car with the sign since i put mine on..

lewisw48
8/19/18

I got sold a dumb sticker that noone even asks my what it is about. And i really dont see anyone signing up ever. It would be awesome if the company gave me a taste of what they sell. And if it is so rad- then I would be using other multiple media to inform people of savings benefits --- but I dont see or know of it/them, so it might as well be in Swahili and or Spanish . .

thomasb544
8/18/18

The decal is too expensive and needs to be of better quality. I've had it on for less than two months and it's starting to curl on the edges. I'm concerned about how it's going to do during our Alaskan winter.

The company relies solely on email. While the emails are very professional and easily understood, I would like to have some human interaction.

The "not very informative" part is, I have no idea what I am advertising. All I have to go on is the wording on the the decal "Save Money on your biggest bills!" I would like more information so I can at least give word of mouth advertising.

If I spend my money to pay to have the decal made and shipped, the company I'm trying to get clients for should be willing to invest a little to inform their advertising people.

elisel17
8/18/18

I felt it was an extremely easy process ro get signed up. My questions were answered clearly and in a timely manner (which is important to me when is comes to knowing if a company is just trying to scam or if the business is legitimate)

esperanzag2
8/18/18

I just received my decal in the mail yesterday and activated it, so far that's it for now, we'll see how it goes in the following days

kylew97
8/18/18

I have had questions and a concern or two and all were addressed promptly. They seem very customer oriented. They check up regularly which I appreciate.

ryonh
8/18/18

I've been with referralcars now for a few weeks and so far it's not too bad. I so far haven't gotten any sign ups, but it a simple concept to make some extra money. Place a small decal on your car window and drive as you normally would. Fingers crossed that I get some people sign up and make some money with my car.

dec5
8/18/18

I appreciate the opportunity to earn extra money without having to do extra. I am a single mom so I am not afforded a great deal of time for a second job. I have not received anything yet but I am hopeful.

donc206
8/18/18

I see this as a great easy way to make money just by driving and I would recommend anybody who is anybody to join

clintonr16
8/18/18

I haven't invested much into this company yet and they are still very quick to reply with an answer to my questions.

emilyb247
8/18/18

It's a nice little easy side business, but I've put out promotions aside from the decal and still have not made any sales. I feel like the decals should be bigger with less info, or we should have additional products (like business cards, etc.) to be able to promote the referral/decal. The staff are nice from what I've experienced so far, but don't expect to make a lot of money unless you are really good at marketing or in an area where people are more likely to respond to these decals.

jonathana110
8/18/18

I dont know if im making sales or not..do u have an app that i can download and use ro see what is going on? I drice for uber and lyft and postmate, so i just want to know whats going on

jerryp138
8/16/18

Very easy to do, sticker looks good. Customer service and support services are quick and helpful. The offer and membership available are great values as well.

No, just the recall cost

By Teresa C.

I would call them, mine only took a little over a week or maybe 2 weeks tops. Probably list in the mail.

By Teresa C.

Questions? Get answers from the Referralcars staff and other customers.

7 Photos for Referralcars