Review of ReferralCars

ReferralCars reviews

Tel: 801.999.1410

robertw919
2/18/19

The website needs more explanation on things rather then have a chart for everything. So far everything looks great but when I log on to the website and have questions there is no explanation on things

ashlyh5
2/17/19

Easy enough to just put an ad on your car and go. No door to to door just your normal drive time to promote the ad.

scottt245
2/15/19

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM!!!! I've had this decal for MANY months and haven't gotten one damn commission. It's a total lie! That's lie #1! I drive 100 miles per day, all over, and not even a single penny! You pay for a decal, which is worthless. They say there will give you $100 Amazon gift card if you don't have any sells in the first 3 months. There's lie #2! They also offer a refund if you're not happy with the service. There's lie #3!!! They also said my account manager would contact me. LIE #4!! Do yourselves a favor and steer completely clear of this scam! I rank this up there with the Nigerian scams and the IRS scams! Thanks Referral Cars for nothing and for your lies and empty promises, and for making genuine Utah businesses have a bad name! I pray karma hits this "company" and you're all I jail for fraud! I'll be reporting this company to the BBB, the Attorney General, as well as Gephardt Investigations. You want publicity, I'm going to help you with that! See you on the news you liars and thieves! The two things that make my blood BOIL!!

TO EVERYONE THINKING ABOUT DOING THIS, DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO ABSOLUTELY NOT NOT NOT, GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY! THIS IS A SCAM THROUGH AND THROUGH! GIVE YOUR MONEY TO A HOMELESS PERSON WHO WILL APPRECIATE IT. GIVE YOUR MONEY TO A DRUG ADDICT, SO AT LEAST YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR MONEY IS GOING! ANYWHERE BUT TO THESE FRAUDULENT SCAMMERS! I DON'T KNOW HOW THESE PEOPLE SLEEP AT NIGHT STEALING FROM ANY AND EVERYONE! I'LL BE SURPRISED IF THIS POST EVEN POSTS. I'M BETTING THEY WILL EITHER NOT POST IT OR DELETE IT. NO WORRIES, I'LL KEEP POSTING IT THROUGH EVERYONE I KNOW. I WON'T BE SILENCED UNTIL JUST ONE PROMISE IS KEPT!

AS MY FINAL COMMENT TO THE CROOKS RUNNING THIS SCAM:

christophers408
2/10/19

Chana, you and the rest of the team are amazing.
My only disappointment is no one has even responded to my decal. I'm on the road constantly with my job.

jamesd810
James D.
2/7/19

Great way of advertisement and easy way to earn. Great communication
I just started and believe that it does take time, and the rewards will come

freds257
2/5/19

Simple process. Cant wait to start receiving money for just driving like i normally do.................

shanes156
2/3/19

I am currently waiting on new referral but has been great experience so far !! Chana is a rockstar great customer care !!really good at her job !! Thanks

cassied20
2/1/19

I signed up six months ago and I was told I would get a 100 dollar gift card to amazon. I contacted them today and they said that wasn't true and it was a miscommunication. Also, I tried to take the sticker off and no it does not peel right off. Took two hours to get it off my car. I also signed up for the extra stickers and the $20 package. I didn't make any money off of it.

chantal
1/30/19

Anytime I have a question I never have to wait long for a response. This team provides me with the information I need to help me earn passive income. If any information is beyond their knowledge they are upfront and honest about and do their best to offer an alternative solution.

Tip for consumers: If you a question don't hesitate to ask.

kellyd271
1/28/19

After reading all the details of what the program entails I went ahead and signed up, got matched with an ad camps in within 24 hours, ordered my decal, got it in ten days with further instructions on what to do next. However, I have not installed my decal yet due to extreme winter cold and snow here in Wisconsin. I plan on installing the decal in about a week.

adrianp67
1/28/19

So far I have had a great experience with Referral Cars. Its quick, easy. Great agent. The shipping fee is reasonable otherwise its totally free. The only negative things I can say is the 24 hour wait after activation and, at least for me I got an add campaign that probably wont make me anything at all. We will see.

jodier22
1/28/19

So far I have been very impressed there is nothing to it really you just sign up and they send your decal,what could be easier?

thomw20
1/28/19

Very helpful and always responsive. I even damaged my decal and a replacement is already on its. :-)

eds454
1/25/19

But I've only had 1 click. I'm in a populated area I think people are worried with the govt shutdown and economy.

gabrielac24
1/23/19

They did all the hard work for me and I was able to get the car I wanted. They offered me a better deal than what I was offered elsewhere. Richman, Jeff, and Megan were awesome!

marcellar4
1/22/19

Just started, everything was easy to understand. Step by step directions. Although I wish they would've given me all my add-on options at once rather than one by one.

jonr132
1/22/19

The company is easy to work for. If you need anything they get back to you the next day. This company is so easy to get ahold of anytime of the day.

miriama22
1/22/19

So far I have had great customer service and help from my assisgned representative Chana. I have just placed.my sticker and am hoping to have some sucess in my location.

jadet29
1/20/19

These people are super nice and willing to do what they need to in order to make you happy! They're always willing to answer any questions you have!

michaelb1654
1/17/19

This company responds quickly to answer your questions. I have yet to come up with a question they have yet to answer this rating link did not work with my cell phone but works on the computer it may be good for them to email it as well as message it.

rachaels56
1/14/19

I haven't been a member long but, I have had to have interaction with customer care. They were great at taking care of what I need.

joanc167
1/9/19

I was very pleased with the process and the simple to follow directions! I received my decal and put it on the car! Ready to make some money!

tims433
1/9/19

Sometimes to much support as I get multiple emails and text from different people about the same subject ,can be confusing at times . Have I made any money ,no have not so far.

genevievem23
1/8/19

I just started a week ago. Support operations is excellent. I look forward to future endeavors with this company

tracyw251
1/6/19

I they was very quick in getting my refund.if you email they.I will try the base program and see how that works.

If this is only one of many dissappointed consumers, it appears that may have been the selling point for all of us. Thats pretty lame and not a legitimate agreement. This wont last long and hopefully this is made example of how many scams are out there.

By Rayetta D.

Sure they have! The people running this scam are making hand over fist! Don't ask for a refund or for that promised $100 card for 90 days without a sale, cuz it's all LIES!!!

By Scott T.

No, just the recall cost

By Teresa C.

I would call them, mine only took a little over a week or maybe 2 weeks tops. Probably list in the mail.

By Teresa C.

Questions? Get answers from the ReferralCars staff and other customers.

ReferralCars?