reed.co.uk

reed.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. reed.co.uk ranks 51st among Jobs Other sites.

How would you rate reed.co.uk?

“Not bad”

Matthew W.
1/16/18

I have a job update tag for this site & they mostly send me jobs in my area of skills & experience, it is however frustrating when you get offers from jobs you have no chance of getting, even when you have set your search parameters, but a small gripe.

“Real pain No gain”

Christopher S.
7/16/15

I was sent here from the DWP for a day and a half work focus and update my CV. On the first day I fell down a flight of stairs breaking my wrist and elbow, I told the staff about the pain I was in and the large amount of bruising I had. I was made to sit for 5 hours and treated like a leaper when I returned. I never got my updates to my CV because I lodged a complaint about the Glasgow office. It is unsafe. *******@gmail.com

mattheww62
January 16th, 2018
christophers49
July 16th, 2015
alicew141
March 28th, 2019
They seem okay, but are sent to a endless number of consultants, and have to keep repeating the same thing

Questions? Get answers from the reed.co.uk staff and other customers.

Find your next job from the 200,000 available, hire staff, or start a new course today -? Mondays with reed.co.uk, the UK? ۪s #1 job site.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about reed.co.uk?

Have a question about reed.co.uk?