Red Salmon Sports reviews

SITE CLOSED

michaelj49
4/23/13

I recently purchased from Red Salmon Sports and wanted to recommend them to others. This company was friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient. My time spent emailing the owner was worth it. He answered all of my questions and when he sent my item included a hand written note saying how much he appreciated my business. I would tell everyone to buy from this business.

johnd175
4/4/13

First off, this looks like a fun site and I am glad to be writing my first review.

The real reason I'm writing this review, like anybody else that writes a review, I must have had a really good or really bad experience. Luckily I can report that I had a great experience with this company. Red Salmon Sports offered me a great deal on a really cool product. I was after a light weight sleeping bag and camping pad to go on a backpacking trip up in Alaska for the summer. I had researched a some light weight pads made by a company called Klymit. These pads are so incredibly light and compact that I knew I needed one to cut down on pack weight. I looked around a couple of places and contacted Red Salmon Sports to see what they could tell me about them. The owner was super informed and said that he frequently camped out in a hammock, but on his longer trips he used the inertia xframe in the recon color. It was as small as a can of coke wrapped up and super light. He also recommended some military grade sleeping bags, which were cool but I was really impressed by the pads.

The owner of this company is super helpful and did a great job helping me find what I needed. He spent around 15 minutes just talking with me and sharing fun experiences and locations to use my new equipment. If there is one thing I can recommend to people is shop at local stores if you really want to go find good experiences. My time spent at Red Salmon Sports provided me with excellent customer service, but also I got some cool tips and facts from an experienced person who was interested in something I love and enjoy as a hobby as well.

Thanks!

Questions? Get answers from the Red Salmon Sports staff and other customers.

Red Salmon Sports?