Review of RedFlagDeals

Toronto, Ontario M5V 1K4, Canada
deals@redflagdeals.com

joc87
1/22/19

Still the best hot deals site in Canada. We don't have much competition here, the others being SmartCanucks.ca (good for flyers, not as many members) and PriceNetwork.ca (long gone years ago, also had fewer people using it than RFD).

I must admit it was better though when Derek and Ryan were running the site, before they sold it to YellowPages. Now the site has many bugs (frequent login issue, non-secure site), and moderators delete entire threads of scammers on the BST forums (rather than leaving it as a warning so that others can avoid further scams).

melaniem159
12/12/18

Seems to be full of a pack of trolling sycophants. Weird site for adolescents looking for video games like Wolfenstein LOL

daveg65
6/15/16

I was never able to leave a review of Eco Energy Home Services (terrible company, stay away, I worked there I know), because I was not able to sign up with Red Flag. My email address, which I have had for 20 years, is not recognized by them. I tried getting customer service to help me over a week or so, by email, back and fourth. They never did figure out what the problem was and I was never able to leave a message. I am trying again today, two years or so later. Not holding out much hope, their customer service people last time got angry with me and refused to answer any of my emails after that. Funny, this coming from a company who makes a living listing complaints about other companies.

vincentf25
6/7/16

Forum based poduct sale.community. I always take a look before buying anything.

sd182
6/5/16

If you're looking to buy Canada's Wonderland passes from here, DON'T!!! I work at CW and experience many FRAUD TICKETS from this site!!! Stick to the CW website strictly instead of online ads for cheaper tickets. Red flag deals are NOT AUTHORIZED TO SELL CW PRODUCTS!! You will not get your money back!!

slaps1
4/26/15

Don't use the cashback option--Your money will never be received..You will however get the run around and when you won't drop the inquiries, your account will be deleted

al15766
3/20/15

I use to love this site, easy to use with my iPad. Then they changed the site, which made it impossible to use! Can't even flip pages! Why make changes when it wasn't broken?!!

derekj9
12/1/14

This site isn't that good, they get paid by companies that they endorse and try to give a honest opinion say a negative one on any they endorse it will get removed . I think the site is a money scammers. I wouldn't trust their opinion much

cindyc27
4/15/14

Good site! Deals are great!

loriel
3/4/14

Before I purchase, I'll check their site first, cause there is full of coupon,discount information there. People in the forum are quite friendly, willing to share their shopping experience.

ryanc10
10/23/11

Impressive site with tons of free stuff, coupons, and up to date deals, I always rely on this site for great deals from brand name companies!

bobs45
10/20/11

one of my favorites,check it every day for deals

jamesx
8/14/11

Great site to find those "what's hot items" at great prices.

The sale is through the original site, the link is an affiliate link so Redflagdeals gets a small referral credit. If you would rather get the cash back for yourself, go through GreatCanadianRebates.ca or eBates.ca/eBates.com and you'll earn cash back when you make a purchase.

By Jo C.
Questions? Get answers from the RedFlagDeals staff and other customers.

RedFlagDeals?