This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Iphone

Iphone has a consumer rating of 4.8 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Iphone ranks 24th among Iphone sites.

How would you rate Iphone?

“Super fast”

Martin G.
9/1/20

Best brand. I use this devices for years without any problem. And what is more it works super fast and everything I need is at hand.

sydneyj43
July 14th, 2021

Phone is good but the battery timing and the storage issue is really pathetic they have to increase the battery time and also have to give us the option to remove the system storage

marting287
September 1st, 2020

sandyc239
February 19th, 2020

I cannot say anything except this brand is perfect in functioning as it processes information fast and you can use the devices for years without any problem.

denk35
March 15th, 2021

I have been an iPhone lover since my teenage and it's a very cool thing to have an iPhone because I think it shows a common standard.

solovokaam
June 27th, 2017

I buy iPhone data recovery software, and I can retrieve my contacts and messages from iPhone. This tool did the recovery thing fast, no lagging. And I receive reply from this site half an hour after I have sent email. That's quite fast.

Tip for consumers:
Yet I haven't tried restoring files from iTunes backup. But it seems very convenient.

Questions? Get answers from the Iphone staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Iphone?

Have a question about Iphone?