This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Recovery.gov

Recovery.gov

Recovery.gov has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Recovery.gov?

“This site may be the biggest hoax ever perpetrated...”

Frank C.
2/21/10

This site may be the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on the American public. I'm not going to use the "Jabber" as a soap box or political forum, but all of you seem to be good and reasonable folks on here. I take offense at the existence of this website, and that's BEFORE all of the mistakes and misinformation contained in it. GOD BLESS AMERICA!

frankc1
February 21st, 2010

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Questions? Get answers from the Recovery.gov staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Recovery.gov?

Have a question about Recovery.gov?