Reclaim Democracy

Reclaim Democracy has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Reclaim Democracy also ranks 15th among Politics Other sites.

How would you rate Reclaim Democracy?

“Very Informative”

ASAP R.
7/21/16

Good website.Teaches a lot about how economics and politics are intertwined (and,perhaps,how and why that should worry everyone).I sensed a lot of anti-trust sentiment,but I'm an extreme liberal,lol I especially liked an article about how Jeff Bezos' Amazon strategically uses its location to gain a sales tax edge over competitors.So much for the Marketplace Fairness Act 2013,huh!

sandd1
SandDab D.
July 19th, 2016
Website that says 'corporations' are the problem. Shows why corporations weren't legal before.

States that 'corporations' started to gain power after American Masonry was subverted in 1818.

The current 'president' has enacted the 'Espionage Act' to prosecute more whistleblowers than all other 'presidents' combined:
asapr
July 21st, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the Reclaim Democracy staff and other customers.

Restoring Citizen Authority over Corporations

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Reclaim Democracy?

Have a question about Reclaim Democracy?