REBEL RIDGE SOAPS reviews

Tel: 7809024286

sherrylynnz
5/19/19

Rebel Ridge has great products with wonderful service. Her seasonal special soaps are always amazing and have never bothered my sensitive skin. I highly appreciate this local and facebook business.

morganc87
5/13/19

Andrea helped me with a rush order and the soap is wonderful. I particularly like the face bar for removing makeup.

sallyd73
4/8/19

I just made my first on-line purchase. The website is user friendly which makes ordering easy. The only disappointment is how quickly some of the soaps sell out! Kudos to Rebel Ridge. I've been notified my order will arrive tomorrow. Looking forward to trying some new scents. Hello to Baba Chris!

nakytas
3/28/19

Love love love!! My hair hasnt felt this amazing in a long time, and is always soft and happy hair. Thank you for the shampoo bars!!!

lynnej14
3/23/19

I purchased the coal and sugar detox soap and I am over the moon about it. I have scent issues and this soap was truly scent free and the sugar in it also assisted in sloughing off that winter dry skin. I also purchased the coal facial soap and once again, I have highly sensitive skin and this has been a lifesaver. I am a lifetime user of Pears Soap and now I know I can find an alternative.

ambere39
1/22/19

I really enjoy using Rebel Ridge Soaps. Love that it's local with such a variety to choose from. Easy transactions and versatile buying options. I would recommend to anyone.

patriciaa228
12/24/18

I have always received a quality product that I have been very satisfied with. They smell and look amazing.

alexandral39
12/13/18

It took longer for the package to clear customs, but the level of communications and package tracking was excellent! I'm already planning my next order.

amberl120
12/5/18

I really like that you know what you're getting. All the products have a full ingredients list and there is detail about how those ingredients work for your skin. I also really liked the pick up in St. Albert option for shipping!

maryk546
11/22/18

Rebel Ridge Soaps have provided me with the best quality products made with natural oils. Their soaps are amazing leaving the skin feeling soft and smooth. I have just purchased wax melts made with natural oils and the scent is amazing.

chelseam68
11/6/18

I've been purchasing soap from Rebel Ridge Soaps for almost 2 years now and I'm always impressed with the quality. Always amazing customer service and Andrea knows exactly what to recommend if you have certain needs or concerns for your skin. I highly recommend you try out her products!

michellep312
10/21/18

I am really excited to use my soaps that I ordered. Not only do they smell amazing they look beautiful.

stephaniec312
10/12/18

Andrea is so friendly and so creative. I love how she does videos on her site to show how she makes the soaps too.

blanchen2
9/27/18

absolutely the best service and products, their products are absolutely wonderful. scents so wonderful you almost think you can eat them.

roxannai1
9/1/18

The products are high quality.
Price point is fantastic.
Very knowledgable about skin.
Excellent, friendly service.

jodig33
8/6/18

I have purchased your handmade soaps and bath bombs. I am impressed with the clean natural ingredients.

sarahm553
7/10/18

The soaps are Great and make my skin soft but found it didnt really smell like he was sold to smell like.

krysteenf
6/14/18

Beautiful unique and colourful fun shaped bars. There are many options you are sure to find one or many you like.

kelseyk20
5/18/18

I purchased a few different soaps for myself personally as well as for my mother and boyfriend's mother for mother's day and I was not disappointed. They smell great and make my skin feel wonderful. I definitely recommend the clay/goats milk bars!

christas9
4/24/18

Not only was the buying experience quick and painless but the product arrived cross country at my doorstep within days. I am extremely pleased with the quality of product and cant wait to try them all.

candisj1
4/7/18

Andrea is always so friendly and helpful! I love my soaps. I have very angry skin and the charcoal facial bar is the best thing ever

maryk412
4/5/18

Very satisfied. Received personal service each time. The variety of soaps scented with essential oils are amazing. They lather beautifully and make your skin feel so soft. Rebel Ridge Soaps respond to questions immediately and are very helpful. I will continue to use their products and thank you to Andrea and Rebel Ridge Soaps.

shelbyj13
3/27/18

The facial bars are amazing for those with oily skin. Has helped with problem blackheads too. Really happy with these products

maireadc2
3/22/18

Love everything. Beautiful:) candles smell wonderful. My daughter loves the bath bombs. Will be ordering more!

brittanyb74
2/26/18

Totally in love with the charcoal facial bar! I like be the videos that you do & cant wait to see what else you come up with.

Questions? Get answers from the REBEL RIDGE SOAPS staff and other customers.

REBEL RIDGE SOAPS?