Review of RebateGiant

Tel: 1-888-228-5348
legal@rebategiant.com

jessem78
7/7/17

Stay away from this place, plenty of other legitimate cashback sites to choose from. When I complained they deleted my account!

tk33
3/13/16

More than a year, money still pending. They stealt my rebate money! Need a lawyer to recover our money back.

pandeshm
5/27/15

You get cash back, then "poof" your account disappears. Customer service is no help. My question: where does that cashback go? I bet they're keeping it, and this is their real business model? I bet it is.

anax
11/10/14

This site has been charging me $9.95 in the months of February and of March 2011. I didn't buy anything there. However, I did buy two books in DISCOUNTBOOKSALE.COM, which also have charging me two (the same months) $9.95. Both websites are the same illegal website.

mattu
5/8/14

Just horrible. After three months of inactivity, they close your account and keep any money you've generated. Once closed, they won't reopen and instead recommend to open a new account with a new email. What a joke.

kathleenm19
10/28/13

I had a similar experience to Roger D. I attempted to use this site to buy a DVD as a Christmas gift. I then got an email soon after that the order I had placed was backordered.

When using this site, or any, please make sure you take note of all fine print. Rebate Giant charged me $9.95 each month for becoming a "member". I only noticed when I checked my bank statement. As Roger D. mentioned, Rebate Giant links you to another account depending on your purchase. I was also receiving charges from HotMovieSale.com for $9.95 a month.

As a result the DVD I attempted to purchase was never shipped to me, meanwhile I was paying $19.90 a month to be a "member". I was a "member" of a club in which the sole item I purchased never made it into my hands. This company is a scam. I had to make three separate telephone calls to get my money back. The only positive remark I can make is that the customer service staff was very nice, but it was a long string of phone calls I sat through with them trying to get me to stay on as a member and pay less each month. I explained over and over that I only wanted my money back and to cancel ALL accounts. It was like pulling teeth for Rebate Giant to also refund my money from HotMovieSale, but they finally did because they know their unprofessional company is a fraud.

They will only refund 6months worth of payments. My advice is to never use this site for any purchases. Best of luck if you try.

josephp2
8/16/11

My experience with this site has been fairly good. Half my time spent online shopping is looking for coupon codes and this site has them all in one place. They offer rebates and coupons from over 1600 stores. I have a free member account, but there's an option to upgrade to paid membership- which doubles your cash back rebate for each purchase.My experience with support was also good- in a couple of cases my cash back rebate was delayed, so I contacted them- and every time got my rebate and explanation in no later than a week.

rogerd6
6/2/11

I got bit by these guys for $9,95. I bought a book from them and they signed me up to 3 "Clubs" Discount Book Sale, Rebate Giant and Best Brand Values. I called their number 888-228-5348 to Rebate Giant and was informed of the fine print by "Rem" who is in Manila. He told me he would refund my fee and cancel my membership. He also said there were no other memberships associated with the original book transaction

I called the bank to let them know and they found a second charge. Another $9,95 to Discount Books (1-866-707-5858) I called that company and believe it or not, I got the same guy "Rem" He swore up and down that he had not misled me about no more accounts. He cancelled the Discount Books account and said I would be getting a refund in 30 to 60 days.

Tomorrow I will be going in and cancelling the credit card I used to buy that book.

The thing people need to do when contacting the company is ask specifically:
What accounts were started by the original transaction? If you don't ask, he won't tell you.

Second, how many people have been charged without their knowledge, only to be hit with an overdraft fee because they were not expecting the fee.

Good luck

Questions? Get answers from the RebateGiant staff and other customers.

RebateGiant?