The Official Ninja Page

The Official Ninja Page has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. The Official Ninja Page also ranks 55th among Funny sites.

How would you rate The Official Ninja Page?

“Who doesn't love ninjas?”

T N.
7/24/09

Who doesn't love ninjas? If you don't love ninjas, you might not be a human being with a soul. You might be soulless, and who wants that? If you want to find where your soul is, learn all you can about ninjas at realultimatepower.net. I actually showed this to one of my students long ago (bad judgement - don't teach your students about ninjas until they're of age) and my friend Nate, and they couldn't stop talking to each other about the real ultimate power of ninjas.

tn1
1,624 helpful votes
July 24th, 2009

Questions? Get answers from the The Official Ninja Page staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Official Ninja Page?

Have a question about The Official Ninja Page?