Review of Razworks

Sarasota, Florida 34232, United States
Tel: 941-685-8851

craigg3
5/9/11

Razworks is the Sarasota website designer who created my company website. Razworks did a great job on the website. The website Razworks produced for us is far better than we had expected, and the price we paid was less than most of the competition. We could not be happier with the website, and Razworks outlined the entire project in a very easy to read proposal, so there were no surprises. We knew exactly what Razworks was providing us from day one. We received that and more. Razworks was also very helpful in answering questions and promplty responded to our requests. Razworks also provided us with a PDF manual on how to use our website. We can log in from any web browser to edit our website content. I can even log into the website from my Android phone to edit text, upload photos, videos and more. We didn't ask for that, Razworks gave us that functionality for free. But now that I have that option, I truly appreciate the power it gives me. I would highly recommend Razworks above any other Sarasota website designer. The only downside I can see is that the website hosting seems a bit more expensive than some other website hosting companies. Razworks website hosting is $199 per year. Other do it yourself hosting like Godaddy and Network Solutions cost around $120 dollars per year. So if you manage the website hosting yourself, you can save $60. Granted, Razworks is easily one of the best website designers in Sarasota. Just be sure to ask them for a discount on the hosting, or try to get them to include the first year for free it in your web design contract.

marianad1
5/2/11

Razworks is, from our experience, simply the best Sarasota website designer period! Razworks produced a beautiful website for our company, that is very functional and has a very easy content editor that we can login to from anywhere to change our sales, upload customer photos, add new pages and more. Razworks completed and launched the website within the timeline promised and for half the price of most of the other quotes we received. The website visual design is actually better than what we expected, especially for the low price we paid. Razworks also performed search engine optimization to get us to the first page of Google. We had heard from other companies who said this could take three months or more, but Razworks seo service got us to the first page of Google in one month. The owner of Razworks is a very courteous and helpful gentleman, who he went out of his way to make sure we were happy. He even added two extra web pages for free. Razworks is a class act, and the best Sarasota website designer hands down! The website Razworks created is exactly what we were seeking. I highly recommend Razworks!

Questions? Get answers from the Razworks staff and other customers.

Razworks?