Raymat

Raymat has a consumer rating of 2.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Raymat ranks 62nd among Bedding sites.

How would you rate Raymat?

“"Raymat quilts & Textiles" have large variety of Duvets,...”

K C.
10/18/12

"Raymat quilts & Textiles" have large variety of Duvets, Pillows, Mattresses, Toppers, Comforts and Linens etc. I have purchased many things from Raymat and I am satisfied with the product. Without exaggerating I must say that they have excellent products specially with reasonable prices. Their customer support staff is experienced and very helpful. I definitely recommend it for those who believe in quality.

“To heavy for down”

Charles H.
1/19/19

Bought a king size Siberian 13.5 duvet from Kensingtons in 2017. Far to heavy and restricting feels more like it's full of feathers. I have a Dorma goose down one as is just like air on the bed and still warm and cosy. Very dissappointed with this one had to take it off the bed because of the weight issue.

kc24
October 18th, 2012
joonasp
December 10th, 2014
Avoid this store! That's all I can say.

I ordered a mattress topper from them, which I had confirmed they have in stock. I placed my order and made the payment. Soon after that they informed me it's out of stock, despite the fact that they had emailed me that they have them and their website says "in stock".

I was offered a more expensive topper, one of the few products where the pricing is not inline with others, kingsize costs a lot more than even a superking size one. As "a gesture of good will", they offered a 50£ discount. It couldn't be applied to any normally priced products and even after the discount, the topper they offered was more expsive than the larger size one. I find another store that sells the same topper they offered me for a lot less.

I let them know that I need a topper before christmas, and I need the refund to show up in my bank account straight away. I had paid my order with my debit card. Without asking me and knowing fully well, that their refund through paypal takes up to 30 days to show up in my account.

So now, I won't get anything before the christmas and have to wait up to 30days until I can afford to buy the new topper from other store. Nice way to ruin a christmas for my and I have to deal with my badly aching back until then.

I'd advise to be very careful with this store, to avoid ending up in a situation like me. Make sure they actually check, they have the product you're looking for, in stock. Their pricing for, some of the most popular products in certain sizes, defies all logic. Compare the prices and you might be surprised how much cheaper you can get them from other stores.

Very inflexible customer service and makes you think, if they actually do this kind of things in purpose, customer is always right, certainly doesn't apply here
charlesh420
January 19th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Raymat staff and other customers.

Raymat Textiles offers an incredible range of quilts at discounted price. Find wide variety of quilts in different patterns and designs from UK? ۪s trusted suppli

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Raymat?

Have a question about Raymat?