RatsHoleCustomBikeShows reviews

1 Review From Our Community

genec13
8/16/16

This Bike show has gone down hill since Big Daddy Rat Passed away
I traveled 2400 miles to enter my Custom Bike in This show.
I was the first Bike to register in the show ariving 8:00 am and told to wait when the registration was scheduled for 8:00 to 11:00 am One of there Judges took some photos of my Motorcycle and posted them on his Personal Rats Hole Facebook Page.
The Classifacation is very Lobsided in the sense most unusual bikes are grooped with radical Customs And are not the same.
My experience is that We waited all day in the rain for the final Judging to Be called and Trophy Ceremony to Commence which was absurd. There were Maybe 60 bikes in the whole show. The whole Cerimony was completed and my Category was completed and no mention of me or my Bike There were 8 Trophies to be Awarded in the category and only 4 were awarded in which some bias was Blatenly Obvious one of the Bike Owners was personal Friends with the Promoters and recieved a Trophy while my Bike was Right next to His and was not Recognized. No problem there. The Kicker Was My Name Was On The 5th Place Winners Sheet But Was Never Called Or Recognized At the Ceremony Or The Final Winners Trophy Photo. I aproached the promoter to Make them Aware Of the discrepencie.
They were very Unconcerned and Handed out my Trohy as a tolken Price.
They Offered Up a T-shirt in which I purchased 3 prior to that.
What a Horrible Disapointment many of the other contestants expressed there discontent too.
I would Never Enter This Show Nor would I suggest it to anyone else.
They Are In It For Profit Not The Love Or Respect For The Hard Work And Dedication Bike Builders Put In To There Bikes / Judging Was very Questionable. Not to Put Down My Fellow Builders But The Promoters Are Very Aragent and Emotionless for there Mistakes.
All About the Money
Yours Truly Disapointed Show Contestant

Questions? Get answers from the RatsHoleCustomBikeShows staff and other customers.

RatsHoleCustomBikeShows?