Review of RadvisionWorld

Tel: 011-40049500
info@radvisionworld.com

basavarajk
4/18/19

Can not say any thing regarding this agency update team . I am so thankful to this company and spacialy my case manager .
I got my Ireland visa so easily .
info@radvisionworld.com this was the email address only I got in first time from one of my friend who also applied after sending my CV to this info@radvisionworld.com address I got a call and now I have my visa :)
Thank you Radvision World you are the Excellent Visa Agency in World .

ganeshr12
4/18/19

Speaking from my own experience, I am using the services of a Delhi based immigration consultancy named Radvision World Consultancy. I find their service very good. I am from Mumbai and so the interaction is entirely through emails (so you have a record of everything). They have various plans based on your requirements, like only PR assistance, PR with Job search, etc. Once you decide to opt for their service they have a service agreement to sign which is on a bond paper. It details each and every point regarding service coverage and fees. Also giving details on instalment payments, etc. Although you will get the process information from CIC and other sites and blogs there are chances of making mistakes, missing some points that may lead to delays in processing or in worst case rejection. In my overall experience with them (more than 6 months since the profile was created and ITA was received) I found the process very smooth and without any stress as all the responsibility lied on them. My only concern was to collect and courier the documents. Let me tell you there are hundreds of documents required (2 sets of each document, notarization, scan copies etc. ) It's a hell lot of work! So start early. For me just getting the file ready took almost 3 months - ECA alone can take 2 months! Rest everything, from creating the profile to updating it, checking for draws, preparing resume, etc were taken care of by them. Their response time was quick - within an hour or so. If you do not mind paying (rather investing) a relatively small amount today (once you get there and start earning, the fees will seem insignificant) then I would recommend go through a consultant. You can do your own research/read reviews and find a good one (I have a friend who went through Campbell Cohen and the experience was good there too). After all its your call if you are confident enough on your own then go ahead! If not then going through a consultant will be the safe option. Good luck.

bishtamik
4/18/19

I have applied for QMAS visa . I have applied 6 month ago . every one was telling me you will not give this visa. It was so hard to apply for this kind of visa I think every one know it but my case manager Sapna was so perfect and so friendly we collected my documents . In 5 month I got it . Now my friends after wasting the huge money they are not able to get this visa. All are coming to this agency . Contact number of Radvision is 40049500 this agency is in Delhi but they handled my visa process online nicely because my home is in Mumbai.

baboos
4/18/19

To getting the trust full agency nowadays is so hard so I was so lucky to get you for my Ireland visa . I wanna say that thank you for this all services which you have giving us free of cost and you were arranging my interviews nicely .
You are the best one in India no doubt in that .

alkas6
4/18/19

Thanks thanks again thanks I got my US student visa . I am so happy to contact you. Still your team are following my case so nicely... I was scaring and every night I was sleeping with full of stress but when I got my papers and your team called me it was such a great moment for my mom and me. I'm so happy to find you from Google by this address www.radvisionworld.com

danishs4
4/17/19

ONE OF THE WORST AND FAKE CONSULTANCY.THEY HAVE FOOLED ME FOR 36000/- .I HAVE NOT GOT ANY RESULT AND TODAY THEY SAID THAT MY COBTRACT HAS BEEN CANCELLED FROM THE SID EOF CONSULTANCY.THEY JUST MAKE FOOL OF OTHERS.FOR ONE YEAR THEY KEPT MY CASE ON HOLD AND THEN TEY SAID THAT YOUR CASE HAS BEEN CLOSED DUE TO COMPLETION OF TERM PERIOD.WHEN MY WORK IS NOT DONE FROM YOU SIDE THEN FOR WHAT ARE YOU TAKING MONEY.

sahilk17
4/15/19

NEVER USE THIS CONSULTANCY, THEY DUPED ME OF 35000/- AND DID NOT PROVIDE ANY ASSISTANCE. KEPT ME WAITING FOR 1.5 YEARS AND STILL COULD NOT GET ME A SINGLE INTERVIEW. NO PRACTICE SESSIONS, NO BOOKS, NOTHING! THEY ARE COMPLETE CHEATS AND EVEN DENIED TO REFUND A SINGLE PENNY. WORST SERVICE PROVIDERS!

naveenm11
4/12/19

I have sent my CV to info@radvisionworld.com which I got in one page .After one day , I got a call from Radvision so I was so lucky in this way they were the best agency in Delhi I got my UK student visa in less than that duration which I was expecting thanks for Komal maam she was so update and she every day was following my case . Thank you Radvision .

subhojitg1
3/28/19

On referred by one of my close friend I visited Radvision World Consultancy and I was thankful for his worthy piece of advice. They helped me in acquiring visa for Germany immigration successfully. Thank you guys!

kumark24
3/25/19

This is fake consultancy and only money maker. They are having half knowledge of process and doesn't help you. Even you can do better than their support.
Better if you are looking for this consultancy, go to the respective embassy website and you will have full knowledge.
They ask for huge amount and they don't do anything special. At the end of day, you will realize that you are doing all the things and they did not anything. TRUST me guys, don't waste your precious money in giving them especially.

teerathr
3/22/19

After searching a lot of immigration agencies, I found Radvision world consultancy which is the best.

deepg1
3/6/19

Moving abroad has always been a dream for us, and we are extremely happy that we are guided by radvision team to get the Canada PR. Always provide expert help to immigrate to Canada from India. It's the best place to consult if you are planning for a career abroad.

dakshd
3/2/19

Good experience with Radvision world Consultancy Processed my Canada PR visa through Radvision and it was a very good experience. My entire visa process was handled very smoothly. The team was very professional in work with quick response to my queries. Provide all the information much in advance and very helpful.

sumanj5
2/28/19

I'm really thankful to Radvision as well other team members. I would like to say that they really appreciate to me and they are a big supporter of my visa application thanks so much. I really proud of you and other team members ., they are managing very complicated visa issues smoothly.

michaelt285
2/26/19

Had an excellent experience with Radvision team I have checked with many immigration companies but no other immigration felt as genuine. They have provided the assistance in each stage .Always provide transparency with the customer.

amitk113
2/22/19

I would like to appreciate and recommend Radvision team and their service for PR visa processing to all of you who excellence services, Valuable Assistance To Help Get a PR Visa. The team has provided the guidance to improve the IELTS Score.

joea275
2/11/19

One stop for visa and other issues, provide assistance for job searching in Germany as well as visa application for Germany. I was really satisfied with Radvision world consultancy services

rajeevj2
1/23/19

I would like to thank Radvision team has been professionally handle my case, provided the guidance in each step of visa process. I got the visa in four month and successfully got job in germany. Superb Consultancy For Immigration (Overseas) Placement.

jeenak
1/23/19

I strongly recommend Radvision World consultancy services LLP. It's best door to get your visa. Thank you very much Radvision and its team for assisting my Germany job seeker visa and also for assistance for job also. Really great full!!!

ravij20
1/22/19

I am very happy to complete my visa application process with Radvision My Case Manager Ms. Sapna was very helpful in completing my application process so quickly, she is very professional and friendly and explained all the details so clearly and resolved all my queries. She used to follow up by calls daily regarding the documents needed for the process.

vishankg
1/15/19

Dear Radvision world right now I'm writing you from Canada, my dream place which I never thought that you will be this much fast and great in this process. I have been very happy with your services

shrishtiv1
1/9/19

Radvision has Very friendly and helpful staffs. The team was really helpful and followed up my case in time. The team answered all my queries to my satisfaction and i was sure that I was in good hands. Getting my Canada PR was really great full. Recommend to anyone who needs immigration advice. Quick response Perfect and clear guidance, Give full efforts for successful results.

hilarya14
1/4/19

Dear Radvision Team how easily I got my Germany visa in this short time even I am not believe it. How can I thank you. Your team gave me peace of mind.

sachins32
11/4/18

Today I got the chance to discuss my skill assessment issues with you. I feeling so happy to write that your response was so friendly and you dealt all the issues with your sound technical grip on immigration process. Am fully satisfied and got all my questions answered, which surely will resolve my issues regarding assessment against my selected occupation. Once again thanks a lot for your kind support!

laharil
9/4/18

Although, I came across the term Express Entry Scheme but was transparent with this system when I visited Radvision World Consultancy. They provided all the information and filed by application under the same scheme. Garnering authentic information is so hard these days. Radvision surpassed this thought and become the trust brand name for immigration services.

Remember , A Genuine Consultant never demands for money or any Processing fees before the Visa and Appointment letter from the company .. You can go through the many consultants reviews like track2success/ Global Era / NM Job Buckets /Job Mantra all based in Delhi for a better understanding,

By Muru b.

PLEASE DONOT TRUST THEM BROTHER.RADVISION IS A FAKE AND LIAR CONSULTANCY.IM ONE OF THE CONVICT OF THIS CONSUTANCY.THERE IS NO SUCH OPENINGS IN GERMANY AND THEY JUST WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY.THEY ARE A FAKE BUSINESS PERSON MAKING MONEY BY FOOLING INNOCENT PEOPLES

By DANISH S.

NO.WITHOUT PROPER QUALIFICATION U CANNOT APPLY FOR WORK PERMIT BROTHER.AND PLEASE DONOT TRUST FAKE CONSULATANCIES LIKE RADVISION

By DANISH S.

By Muru b.

Hi , Here Prakash Rana I also got Germany Visa . My job opportunity is going I got offer from one employer waiting for the best offer. You also get job by Radvision World according to me if you got the Visa you will surely get the Job also. All the best for process. Thanks Prakash Rana

By Prakash R.

Questions? Get answers from the RadvisionWorld staff and other customers.

RadvisionWorld?