Review of R1Concepts

Tel: 888-712-6623

matthewt72
Matthew T.
5/16/18

Fairly quick n easy. Rotor color was not really even close to the gold color shown on website. But they're still nice, jus not nearly as gold colored.

edwardb220
Edward B.
5/16/18

Fairly easy to place order. I hope your product lives up to it's name. I am looking forward to receiving the complete set of rotors. If possible throw in a set of Decals for my garage wall.

nathant47
Nathan T.
5/16/18

Easy to use website vey convenient also the only place that offer slotted and drilled for an older truck like mine I went thru multiple company's to get mine r1 concepts is highly recommended for rotors thanks yall

travish87
Travis H.
5/15/18

Nice selection I've been looking for rotors like this for quite along time. The rotors look awesome. Looking forward to getting them installed.

johns2934
John S.
5/15/18

Product arrived as promised. The zinc coating is very nice, the materials seemed to be OEM quality (as the disc is about as heavy as the OE). I would buy again.

robertm1105
Robert M.
5/14/18

It has been quick and easy so far
I was mistakenly sent a full set of rotors and pads that I did not order. I called and have been sent a return shipping lable. Customer service was excellent.

bradyp16
Brady P.
5/14/18

Only thing I would like to see is an option to get different patterns for front and back instead of having to order one patter for app sides

justinv40
Justin V.
5/12/18

Easy to find, great interface, hoping product is as-shown when it arrives UPDATE: the product was exactly what I needed. Easy install, correct parts. Would buy again

kehindee1
Kehinde E.
5/12/18

So much easier to shop here will getting to the point what going to buy and many choices. I'm shopping again!
Thank you very much...

sohails6
Sohail S.
5/12/18

Consistenly R1 Concepts sells the best products I can find. I have been using them sine 2005 and gave never had an issue. Products last longer than OEM and have never rusted to date. Great work guys/ladies at R1

brandonr111
Brandon R.
5/11/18

My only issue was navigating the site on my android. I had to come to the library because my PC is boxed up in a closet. I hope a mobile version is available soon. I'm a long time customer so I didn't mind the extra step. Thanks!

pault281
Paul T.
5/11/18

It was great! Too bad I missed the sale that was going on. Website and check out was easy to navigate!

jamesm830
James M.
5/10/18

You guys have great reviews on the Web. It is good to see an outfit specializing in doing one thing extremely well. Do not share my information with other merchants or I will be gone.

ryang150
Ryan G.
5/10/18

Great products, great prices. I have used R1 Concepts on my car as both a daily driver and on track. I have been very impressed with the performance and wear of R1's brake kits, specifically the rotor.

bernieh22
Bernie H.
5/10/18

Marianne was very helpful. I was a little disappointed that the GEOMET rotors were not available for the rear of my car, but I ordered drilled and slotted for both front and rear, so it should be OK.

lucass67
Lucas S.
5/10/18

Great experience. Have been wanting to make the switch for a while. Can’t wait to get them put on!!

williamp334
william p.
5/10/18

User friendly for the most part. Says to provide email address for 10% discount. I provided email but did not receive the discount.

mikew336
Mike W.
5/9/18

The web site has all the info I was looking for. The customer reviews were very helpful. Excited to get these new parts on my car and experience the much needed upgrade. Parts arrived today. Installed and did the bed in procedure. I'm staying optimistic that these will perform better after they are broke in.

leslied71
Leslie D.
5/9/18

Website was very informative and easy to use. Checkout process was a breeze. Had a shipping issue but called customer service and they were very courteous and addressed my concerns. Would highly recommend.

toml227
Tom L.
5/9/18

great product offering ,excellent in price and quality , i am a repeat customer i use R1 concept product for all of my cars so far the experience are awesome i refer all my friends and family to this site . Thank you R1concept.

russellt24
Russell T.
5/7/18

I'm a repeat customer, 3rd set of brakes purchased from R1Concepts. Great quality and price. I love the rotor/pad/sensor packaged sets.

tomm455
Tom M.
5/7/18

I had just ordered incorrect rotors through Amazon and I'm looking forward to a speedy refund, thanks!

thomash360
Thomas H.
5/7/18

Peace and another person on the Chat feature were both very polite and helpful. Good experience here!

earlw35
Earl W.
5/5/18

Good experience so far. I like that you have explanations of the different options.
Received the products well packaged and order complete. Installed items not only look great but I am much more confident in my vehicle's braking system.
Thank You !!

juanb75
Juan B.
5/5/18

Received the package in just in time for my brake change. The quality of the is great and exact match to Oem. Everything bolted and fitted right on.

Questions? Get answers from the R1Concepts staff and other customers.

R1Concepts?