Review of R1Concepts

Tel: 888-712-6623

briang269
Brian G.
2/25/18

I've used r1 concepts a few times in the past over the last 8-10 years and been extremely satisfied.

eddieo11
Eddie O.
2/23/18

I've been dealing with R1 Concepts Inc. since 2010 & my last 3 vehicles, I've trusted my brakes only through this organization. Good quality products that you can depend on.

darylm45
Daryl M.
2/23/18

Their prices were reasonable, and the products look solid. Will write new review once parts arrive, and are installed.

abelm32
Abel M.
2/5/18

Great experience speaking with your staff and ordering online. I hope the products i ordered turn out tge same.

davidg842
DAVID G.
2/5/18

The website was easy to use and got a discount from the i.g witch was good I'm excited to get my new breaks I will post another comment once they are on the car

jacobv30
Jacob V.
2/4/18

Not only did I originally order the wrong part at first. I noticed it was wrong lug pattern and contacted R1conecepts. Not only did they make sure I had the right part. There was a price difference and they didn't even charge me. Amazing company. I recommend to all apart buyers.

danieln117
Daniel N.
2/3/18

Would be easier to search if you were able to input your vehicle from the start and not for each individual page

randallh54
Randall H.
2/3/18

Loved the website set up easy understanding, I was trying to look into just buying brake calibers but I couldn’t find a option for that

edmundr19
Edmund R.
2/2/18

no clear descriptions on the brake pads when ordering. just company suggestion or name. "ceramic" "Sport" "oem"... overall. im happy with my purchase and quality of items. Im sure ill be ordering again soon. *order took 4 days with the free delivery.*

nicholasd68
Nicholas D.
2/1/18

I just placed my order and so far it is a great experience.
I have put everything together and all was there and performs great. Thanks

charlesg204
charles g.
1/31/18

i had to question my order at the cart cause the product it showed said "brake rotor and pads" made me think i was only ordering one rotor and one set of pads so i had to go back to verify that it was actually a set of rotors. and even that was a little difficult to find. normally stores sell rotors individually so it was a little confusing that the price was for both.

robink88
Robin K.
1/31/18

finding parts easy. Brakes should be sent with the silicone brake non-squeak paste so we don't have to buy it separately.

blakes60
Blake S.
1/31/18

It was cool to break down the different types of rotors so you can see what's best especially for someone who may never knew a difference

dyland29
Dylan D.
1/31/18

Once I got to the actual place to shop for pads and rotors, it was quite easy and I liked how much information they gave on the site

randys193
Randy S.
1/25/18

Website not very friendly to tablets.

Brake hardware kit did not fit correctly. Finally had to use the old parts to complete putting breaks on.

tyreg
Tyre G.
1/23/18

very simple selection for the different options available for my vehicle once the make and model are entered.

vladimirr8
Vladimir R.
1/23/18

I’ve purchased a few sets of disc and brake pads, and the ones by R1 far exceeds OE equipment. Very happy with my purchases!

douglasa53
douglas a.
1/17/18

website does not let you add to cart and c0ntinue shopping. you have to go to checkout and then select products to continue shopping. its doable but could be easier.

claudea18
Claude A.
1/16/18

Found out about you folks for my friend Roland Weaver after he ordered from you. Looking forward to these new brakes!

donaldp100
Donald P.
1/15/18

pretty easy to use website, just wish there was slighlty more information in the comparison chart is all.

richardo116
richard O.
1/15/18

EAi ordered yellow tint kit for my abarth fog lights they are dome shaped and it was not useable they film would not conform to the fog light SY AND INFORMATIVE SITE

kendricks11
Kendrick S.
1/14/18

Awesome!Much information explain to perfect clear make better. You can whatever depend like it choose and easy. More friendly help to customers will be understand.

richardl403
Richard L.
1/14/18

First time purchasing product on this website. So far so good. Looking forward to receiving my new brakes.

susanx7
6/17/14

R1 Concepts has perfomance brake parts at competitive prices - they will honor 10% off to new customers plus free shipping on orders over $99. The site is easy to navigate and they made the entire buying process smooth.

4.2K additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the R1Concepts staff and other customers.

R1Concepts?