Review of Quotehunt.co.uk

Quotehunt.co.uk reviews

georgeo86
12/8/18

Got quotes for my business hassle free. Good service. Was contacted almost instantly and was giving comparison quotes that matched my business neeeds.

kwakua
5/24/18

Used Quotehunt.co.uk this week to get a quote for card payment solutions/ merchant account for my business. Their service is simple you fill in a form and then you are contacted by supplier who will give you quotes for the service. Found it to be a pleasant and straight forward experience and all the agents were helpful in letting me know the right solution for my business.

Tip for consumers: Pretty simple just fill in form and companies will be in touch.

Their team contact you with quotes after you make an enquiry.

By George O.

Great comparison company based in the UK. Service is easy to use. I requested a quote online and was called by their team.

By George O.

Signed up with several suppliers using them. They helped me compare and save money on the providers I use to take card payments and on my business phone system.

By George O.
Questions? Get answers from the Quotehunt.co.uk staff and other customers.

Quotehunt.co.uk?