Quirk Auto Dealers reviews

sean.western@gmail.com

1 Review From Our Community

patriciag5
8/9/11

I was looking for a used vehicle. I didn't have the best credit so I called Quirk and was honest about my situation and they told me to come down and they will get me into a vehicle I could afford..Well, the general manager was doing magic with the numbers. I told them what I could afford and somehow I was signing a loan for an amount they knew I couldn't afford. Promised me that if I made 3 on time payments that I could re finance at a lower rate...After I signed the paper it became 3-5 months. I called the bank and they said they would not re finance. I told the bank that I could not afford the payments and I wanted to revoke that sale. The next thing I knew they were delivering the vehicle to my home and they even got me insurance and THEY paid the down payment.....Everything they promised was a lie. When I told him he was supposed to do something with the seat I was told don't worry. Well they did nothing and when I called them on it I was told it was a pre owned vehicle....They didn't even clean the vehicle......When I mentioned that he (Robert Aiello) said 3 months then after the papers were signed it was 3-5 months. Then it changed to "Ill TRY to help you all I can....Go to yelp and search reviews for this company......I am not kidding, They are the most unscupulous company I have ever dealt with. They are in Massachusetts and in a few other States in the Northeast.

Questions? Get answers from the Quirk Auto Dealers staff and other customers.

Quirk Auto Dealers?