Welcome to Quality Health Blends reviews

Tel: 1-800-717-5145

1 Review From Our Community

robertk12
6/24/13

I purchased a vitamin supplement from this Glenview,IL.company and returned the product. I received a phone call stating that I would only be given half of the full purchase price because I did not give enough time for the product to work.I asked the individual who identified himself as Dennis Doyle whether he was authorized to change company at which time he hung up the phone. In May I received a refund of $79.00 which is half the original purchase price. I did write a letter indicating that I would file an official complaint if I do not get a full refund as advertised. Please advise me the proper channel to pursue this refund and how I can warn other potential buyers that this company does not abide by its stated policies. I have never enountered this type of situation before and is totally taken off guard.

Questions? Get answers from the Welcome to Quality Health Blends staff and other customers.

Welcome to Quality Health Blends?