QualitynAppliance and Television reviews

New Ulm, Minnesota 56073, United States
Tel: 1-507-388-8080

emmad52
8/29/17

Just want to thank Quality Appliance and TVs for their amazing service over the last few years. We purchased the original appliances for our new home 5 years ago. Now, we have replaced all our appliances - from hot water tank to washer/dryer to dishwasher etc. Staff at the store has been fantastic to deal with - knowledgeable and personable. Installations have all been on time and stress-free. We will recommend Quality Appliance and TVs to family and friends when they need repairs or new appliances.

samd129
7/24/17

I got this Samsung double door refrigerator for our home from Quality Appliance and TVs. The staff helped me a lot in finding suitable refrigerator as I wanted to buy. They provided service technicians for it and got it installed so easily. They offered me discount and a warranty card for any future help.

Questions? Get answers from the QualitynAppliance and Television staff and other customers.

QualitynAppliance and Television?