Puush.me

Puush.me has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Puush.me?

“Friend told me to go here so I could share a file with...”

Chance P.
2/16/14

Friend told me to go here so I could share a file with him. Wasted 5 minutes of my life reading their non-instructions, trying different browsers, making an account, trying to make a link name it said was invalid, dragging and dropping only to just have the file open for me (wow I can do that myself!), the whole 9 yards. It's supposed to upload the file and provide me a link, does nothing. Maybe I'm supposed to download the ap? But it says it's a browser thing, wtf!? I don't want to download another damn app. Which is it? A stupid useless website for an app? Huh? Stupid worthless waste of time. Stay away until they can provide legitimate instructions on how to use their website / product.

chancep3
February 16th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the Puush.me staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Puush.me?

Have a question about Puush.me?