PureShowers.co.uk

PureShowers.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3.8 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. PureShowers.co.uk also ranks 26th among Bathroom sites.

How would you rate PureShowers.co.uk?

“Does what it says on the tin”

Jonothan R.
6/18/14

Does what it says on the tin. Needed a shower filter to remove lime scale from shower water because in London the water is ridiculously hard. This one did the trick and they gave me free shipping.

belkaceml
August 1st, 2016
Hi
I wana share with you a very nice service from the wondeful, The Shower Filter Storesite
The Shower Filter Store, with its local store front Natures Water, is a family owned business established in 1992, with the purpose of providing water filtration systems for the entire home including shower and bath. I try it and i like very much his service
Its realy helpful site
Join now if you wanr batter services:

[url]=http://www.showerfilterstore.com][/url]

Tip for consumers: https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.pureshowers.co.uk#5

trevorp
July 21st, 2011
Actually I really liked the service from this company.
I bought my shower filter from them probably a month ago and the shipping was free. It arrived in a couple of days and I just installed the shower filter easily. It's pretty much hassle free. I wrote them a review and emailed it to them (as they asked for one) and they put it up on their website.

It's a shame you had a bad experience - but I found it all together quite simple and straight forward. Have you let them know you're unhappy with them yet? If not, you should let them know. Better to have open lines of communications to resolve problems I think! :)

Questions? Get answers from the PureShowers.co.uk staff and other customers.

Shower Filters from http://www.PureShowers.co.uk are internationally certified & tested water filtering shower heads. Offering 99% reduction in chlorine and also remove scale, chemicals, bacteria and other nasties, leaving healthy skin & hair.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PureShowers.co.uk?

Have a question about PureShowers.co.uk?