Psynergy.org

Psynergy.org has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Psynergy.org also ranks 11th among Depression sites.

How would you rate Psynergy.org?

“Not Worth the Stress”

Bryan B.
3/14/20

This company is not worth the stress. It's a noble job where you'll get to help people, but management makes working here not worthwhile. The work environment is hostile at times, and the managers are rude to employees for no reason. The pay isn't that good, yet management acts as if they own you. My advice is that you just work somewhere else.

bryanb282
March 14th, 2020
josephh558
March 1st, 2020
My therapist was quite good and helped me a lot. But he had to quit within a few days of my treatment due to the ungrateful management. The therapist who replaced him was rude, proud of himself and pushed my limits. Overall, I had a terrible experience here. Won't recommend it.

Questions? Get answers from the Psynergy.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Psynergy.org?

Have a question about Psynergy.org?