Psymetrics.org

Psymetrics.org has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Psymetrics.org?

“Hi folks, I had put in a suspicious review for this...”

H C.
8/7/10

Hi folks, I had put in a suspicious review for this site, but everything turned out fine. I did receive the 30-page detailed personality profile report for a small donation. It contained very helpful and easy to understand information. Sorry I had given it a "Meh" rating before!

hc1
August 7th, 2010

OK, so, excuse me folks, H C. Here again... the one who did that "suspicious" review. I figured out something I had done wrong. The donation had not been correctly submitted before. I risked a $0.50 resubmission, and did receive access to the detailed report, so the site actually seems to be pretty good, from what I can see! Wish they had more contact info, though. Can't tell who sponsors it or anything. I paid through PayPal, which seemed the safer way to do it.

By H C.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Psymetrics.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Psymetrics.org?

Have a question about Psymetrics.org?