Proteam.co.uk

Proteam.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Proteam.co.uk?

“Brought flying lanterns from this firm, we had brought...”

NICHOLAS M.
7/6/11

Brought flying lanterns from this firm, we had brought them before but this box had diffrent fuel cells and would not light, no matter what i tried. I wrote to the firm with this complaint, no reply, i emaied on four ocasions no reply. They do not even answer the phone as i have tried several times.My view of this lantern is its not safe to use, shame proteam never got back to me.

nicholasm2
July 6th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Proteam.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Proteam.co.uk?

Have a question about Proteam.co.uk?