This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

PropertyUnion.co.uk

PropertyUnion.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. PropertyUnion.co.uk also ranks 291st among Real Estate Other sites.

How would you rate PropertyUnion.co.uk?

“I wish I never spoke to this Company to sell my property”

Ben O.
2/13/15

I wish I never spoke to this Company to sell my property. They charged £5,000 commision for selling my studio flat in Birmingham that was only worth £33,000. That amounts to a 15% fee. I dealt with the Director, James De Souza. They are now trying to make me bankrupt and threatening me with high powered lawyers.

beno191
February 13th, 2015

Tip for consumers: Don't use them to buy or sell property

Questions? Get answers from the PropertyUnion.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PropertyUnion.co.uk?

Have a question about PropertyUnion.co.uk?