Review of PromTimes.co.uk

service@promtimes.co.uk

2 reviews with 4 stars

tamsinc2
8/11/15
I fell in love with the dress http://www.promtimes.co.uk/wb013-6170.html at my first glance and bought it without a second thought.So gorgeous dress and came so quickly.Thank you promtimes.co.uk from the bottom of my heart,I would not hesitate to order from you again.
sarab32
5/10/15
I fell in love with a prom dress on promtimes.co.uk at my first sight, really like the shade of watermelon,the gorgeous chiffon A-line skirt and the embellished shoulder strap,all these elements make it beautiful and elegant.I received my dress after about 3 weeks waiting from the day I made the order.It looks beautiful on and fits wonderfully although I had concerns about the color and size.I have to say I am very satisfied with this purchase,truly a great buy!

Tip for consumers: If you are not so sure of your size,be sure to take your measurements under their "how to measure "guide and compare the size chart before making the order.Don't choose the size you think you are.Choose the size after you have taken measurements!Good luck!

Questions? Get answers from the PromTimes.co.uk staff and other customers.

16 Photos for PromTimes.co.uk