PromTimes.co.uk

PromTimes.co.uk

promtimes.co.uk

PromTimes.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.71 stars from 14 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. PromTimes.co.uk also ranks 26th among Prom Dresses sites.

How would you rate PromTimes.co.uk?

“Great price and quality”

Hayley L.
5/4/15

I've doubted a long time about whether it was worthy taking risk buying a dress over the internet.I came across promtimes.co.uk by accident, I just can not resist the low price and bought this dress http://www.promtimes.co.uk/is0132.htm finally. Honestly, I can not thank promtimes.co.uk enough for making such a beautiful dress at so cheap price. I bought it in standard UK size 6 and received it within a week,super fast shipping. It looks exactly like the picture and the size is very accurate. I couldn't be happier with it.This is my first purchase from promtimes.co.uk and certainly will not be my last.

tamsinc2
August 11th, 2015
I fell in love with the dress http://www.promtimes.co.uk/wb013-6170.html at my first glance and bought it without a second thought.So gorgeous dress and came so quickly.Thank you promtimes.co.uk from the bottom of my heart,I would not hesitate to order from you again.
sarab32
May 10th, 2015
I fell in love with a prom dress on promtimes.co.uk at my first sight, really like the shade of watermelon,the gorgeous chiffon A-line skirt and the embellished shoulder strap,all these elements make it beautiful and elegant.I received my dress after about 3 weeks waiting from the day I made the order.It looks beautiful on and fits wonderfully although I had concerns about the color and size.I have to say I am very satisfied with this purchase,truly a great buy!

Tip for consumers: If you are not so sure of your size,be sure to take your measurements under their "how to measure "guide and compare the size chart before making the order.Don't choose the size you think you are.Choose the size after you have taken measurements!Good luck!

Questions? Get answers from the PromTimes.co.uk staff and other customers.

libbyl2
Libby L.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PromTimes.co.uk?

Have a question about PromTimes.co.uk?