PromTimes.co.uk

PromTimes.co.uk

promtimes.co.uk

PromTimes.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.71 stars from 14 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. PromTimes.co.uk also ranks 30th among Prom Dresses sites.

How would you rate PromTimes.co.uk?

“Thank you promtimes.co.uk for making my daughter happy!”

Halen G.
5/19/15

I bought a prom dress from promtimes.co.uk for my daughter.It is absolutely spectacular,very beautifully made.The color is very pretty,perfect for my daughter’s skin color. The craftsmanship on the dress is excellent.I ordered it with custom measurements,it is true to the size I offered.My daughter was very pleased with this dress and felt like a princess in it.Thank you very much promtimes.co.uk for making my daughter happy,I will certainly buy from you again whenever I need a dress in the future.

prom dress (6)
albertab1
May 13th, 2015
I bought a prom dress in red from promtimes.co.uk. It arrived earlier than the arrival date I requested when making the order, very fast shipping considering I had it made to order.The color is very attractive,exactly what I wanted! The fit is okay except for the bust, a bit loose but I can live with that.The reason I gave it 3 stars is that some small details were finished poorly.Other than that, this shopping experience is not bad, hope they pay attention to the details in the future.

Questions? Get answers from the PromTimes.co.uk staff and other customers.

libbyl2
Libby L.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PromTimes.co.uk?

Have a question about PromTimes.co.uk?