Review of Prolineauto.net

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

cathyr46
9/5/19

Stay far away from this dealership. They took full advantage of my young son selling him a cargo van with a completely rusted out cargo bed with holes -some measuring 6-8 inches- "hidden" under a rubber mat that was screwed down. (See photos below. The first photo is how it was advertised. The second two photos were the reality.)

Having no idea of the hidden rust problem, he (my son) told them that he would buy the van if they would replace the seats with ones that were adjustable -due to him having a bad back.

They put in seats that were not factory build for this year van that had been "modified" without my son's knowledge and would never pass inspection. They were completely unsafe for use, -charging him $200 for this. The front seat completely tilted to the left & the passenger seat didn't even have the seatbelt attached- Neither seat was the proper height for the van. Dangerous all the way around. They as the professionals knew better...my son was unaware.

These people are only about making money and couldn't care less if their negligence of putting in seats that are not proper factory seats for a particular vehicle causes harm or even death to anyone.

When our mechanic in Maryland saw these seats he was mortified to think that any car dealership would be so shady & irresponsible to put a young man's life at risk to make a sale. **Note in the second photo the seatbelt on the floor for the passenger seat that they left unattached.

When I found out about the seats I called and requested a refund of the $200 believing that that was only fair & the right thing for them to do considering that it cost a fortune to repair the "hidden rust and holes" already.

I was refused and then had the experience of listening to the two owners joke about my son & me on a telephone that was mistakingly not disconnected for about 10 minutes.

Comments were made like..."I guess the van took a swim in the ocean" (laughing)..."She thinks she knows everything" (laughing)..."We don't owe them anything" (laughing)... "I just hung up on her" (laughing).

Do yourself a favor and stick to dealerships that have owners with integrity who care about their customers, not people who stoop to this level for a sale.

Questions? Get answers from the Prolineauto.net staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Prolineauto.net