This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

ProBux.me

ProBux.me has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. ProBux.me also ranks 198th among Work At Home sites.

How would you rate ProBux.me?

“100% SCAM! BEWARE!”

Kux S.
1/21/17

Total scam. Deposited $20 USD, my account was banned and deactivated within 24 hours. They just wanted to take the $20 and ban me so I could never get a penny back. Please don't make the same mistake as me.

kuxs
January 21st, 2017
vasils2
May 19th, 2016
Just e continuation of the Probux.com paid to click scam. They just changed the domain and had a facelift, but behind the scenes they're the same good old scammers. It's unbelievable how many people fall for this crap. Stay away, or you'll regret it sooner or later.

Questions? Get answers from the ProBux.me staff and other customers.

probux.me is your first and best source for all of the information you?۪re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, probux.me has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProBux.me?

Have a question about ProBux.me?