ProBux.me

ProBux.me has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. ProBux.me ranks 193rd among Work At Home sites.

How would you rate ProBux.me?

“100% SCAM! BEWARE!”

Kux S.
1/21/17

Total scam. Deposited $20 USD, my account was banned and deactivated within 24 hours. They just wanted to take the $20 and ban me so I could never get a penny back. Please don't make the same mistake as me.

ismailh32
September 9th, 2021

Probux is a scam earing system. I have spent over 8 months with a free account. I didn't upgrade my membership but I clicked daily and after 8 or 9 months I've just started earning daily about $1. Then suddenly they removed my account from their database. I am sure they focused on my account that I didn't invest here and started making daily $1. So they will also delete my account if I invest their desire amount... This website is totally a fraud and scammer...

kuxs
January 21st, 2017

vasils2
May 19th, 2016

Just e continuation of the Probux.com paid to click scam. They just changed the domain and had a facelift, but behind the scenes they're the same good old scammers. It's unbelievable how many people fall for this crap. Stay away, or you'll regret it sooner or later.

Questions? Get answers from the ProBux.me staff and other customers.

probux.me is your first and best source for all of the information you? ۪re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, probux.me has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProBux.me?

Have a question about ProBux.me?